Stranded

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Frank stuck by his veganism. So while the other members of MCR were full and satisfied....Frank was still chewing on his twig.

"I'm stuffed..." Gerard said, not realizing how utterly pissed Frank was getting.

"Shut up Gerard..." Frank said...trying to hold his temper.

"Oh...sorry Frank. I forgot you didn't have anything." Gerard said...sincerely...sort of.

"It's okay....but what the hell am I going to eat?" Frank asks...stomach grumbling.

"You could just pick an apple from the apple tree over there..." Ray said...pointing farther back. All My Chemical Romance members were now staring at Ray, Frank with a look in his eyes saying he's ready to kill.

"What?" Ray asked innocently.

"You mean to tell me there was an apple tree the whole time and you didn't tell us?!" Gerard said. Frank would've said something...but he was scrambling for some apples.

"I forgot. Sorry." Ray said, innocently taking a bite of fish.

"HMPHT FFFT STFFF LPHT THFT!" Frank screamed (he had a mouth full of apple.)

"I'm sorry...I forgot. I just remembered...atleast I told you...right?"

"Gee. Thanks. You're such a saint!" Mikey said, hands still fishing from having to catch them by hand.

"Look we know now...let's just stop arguing about it." Ray said, desperate to stop the members from ganging up on him.

"I want my coat back Ray." Gerard said, walking up to Ray and starting to unzip (his coat...)

"No...it's my turn!" Ray shouted, grabbing the coat back.

"Guys, quit it!" Bob shouted...although everyone was too busy arguing to notice. Then, the band members heard a dreadful sound. The sound of cloth tearing. They looked at Gerard and Ray. Gerard looked at Ray. Ray looked at the coat. It was ripped. Their only source of warmth and comfort could now only function as a hand towel.