Stranded

Name

"So...what are you going to name it?" Britney asked.

"I don't know the gender." Carol said.

"Doesn't matter...you can say what you'll name it if it's a girl and what you'll name it if it's a boy." Britney said with a smirk. As tough as the whole situation was, she knew the kid was in good hands. Carol always loved kids...even if they are stuck on the island, she was sure the baby would still be okay. It was tough...but a little exciting.

"Uh...okay. I think for a girl....Leslie. And for a boy..."

"...Leslie?" Britney asked with a snicker.

"...ANDY...and thanks for making fun of my pick." Carol said.

"It's a multi-gendered name." Britney said.

"True...but you were poking fun."

"Nah....Leslie's alright." Britney said.

"Thank you." Carol said. She felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Marty. Carol was still unhappy with him, like before...but with current situations that he was obviously a part of, she decided to be a little less harsh.

"What do you want?" She said, without being cold.

"Uh...can we talk?" Marty asked.

"I don't think that we should..." Carol started. She glance at Britney, who was motioning to her to talk. When she hesitated, Britney decided for her.

"Hm...I'm suddenly starving...I'm going to get some fish, which will bring waaay across to the other side of the island, which will leave you all alone. And being alone, there are basically only two things you can do, and the first thing is what got you guys in trouble, SO...yeah. But seriously, no pressure." Britney said, walking off. Carol and Marty just looked at eachother.

"Gee...you'd think she planned that." Marty said sarcastically.

"Yeah...WHAT a coincidence." Carol said.

"I'm glad she did it though...we really should talk." Marty said. Carol looked at him, hesitantly. Then she finally decided.

"Alright. Let's talk." She said, walking over to a big rock and sitting down.