Stranded

Talk

"I wonder what it's like to be pregnant." Gerard said with a sigh.

"Hmmm...I'm not in too much of a rush to find that out." Frank said, hitting his foot with a stick.

"I love how insightful you are, Gerard." Ray said sarcastically.

"No...I'm serious. I mean, I will never....uh...*hopefully* experience that in life....so I can't help but wonder." Gerard said.

"Umm....I think you can." Bob said.

"I wonder how things are going with Carol and Marty." Britney said.

"I don't know...they've been talking awhile. When I got my apple from over there, Carol was laughing....so that must be a good sign." Mikey said.

"Seriously Britney...what's it like?"

"I don't know Gerard...do I look like I've had a baby?" Britney asked.

"You never know..."

"In this case I think I would." Britney said. She got up from where she was sitting next to Gerard. relocating to a spot in between Bob and Mikey.

"Geez...you don't have to be nasty. I'm just curious...aren't you ever curious about men's-?"

"Nope." Britney answered before Gerard even finished.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to get some fish." Mikey said, getting up. "Britney...wanna come?"

"Yes." Britney said, and they were off. Gerard looked to Bob.

"It's not bad to be curious is it?" Gerard asked.

"I'm not having this conversation again." Bob said.

"Ugh...I am SO sick of fish I could die." Britney said, taking a bite. They were all eating.

"We are ALL sick of fish, Britney. We have to deal with it." Ray said.

"Where the *hell* are Marty and Carol?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah....they've been talking for....like, three hours." Mikey said.

"And I've been hearing you complain for...like, two!" Frank said, mocking Mikey.

"Whatever...it's just starting to get weird." Mikey said.

"Well....go check on them, see how things are going." Britney said.

"No way...I do NOT want to get in the middle of that." Mikey said.

"I'll do it." Ray said, getting up. He walked to where they were. About five minutes later he came back.

"Lemme guess....either they were making out or one of them is unconscious?" Frank asked.

"No...they were both asleep." Ray said.

"What?" Gerard asked as they all got up to see them. Marty and Carol were both leaning back against the rocks, in eachother's arms, asleep.

"Knowing how crazy this island can get, I checked to make sure they were asleep. And now I have a bruise on my knee that proves I was right." Ray said. They all looked at the sleeping pair. What happened in their talk?