Stranded

Teasing

Britney was grinning madly at Carol. Everyone else was just staring...not sure what to think. Mikey finally spoke.

"So...you two are...*friends" again...right?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah...I told Gerard that. We decided in that really long discussion we had the other night." Carol said.

"Oh...yes, yes. The....DISCUSSION...mmmhmmm yeah. I know what you mean." Gerard said, grinning and nodding, scratching his chin. It was really itchy. He wasn't used to having a beard. All the guys tried shaving with Ray's knife at first...but after Gerard had..."another" shaving incident, they all decided it wasn't worth it. So they all had a face of facial hair...it was pretty funny. Bob's was the bushiest though...since he had facial hair when they came.

"Yes...the discussion...what's your damage?" Carol asked, really confused.

"Nothing....it's just....that "discussion" must have been pretty...uh...*good* to get you guys back together...AS FRIENDS, like that...right?" Ray asked, grinning sheepishly.

"Uh...yeah...it was good. It really helped us sort things out." Carol said. At this point, Frank was winking at her, licking his lips.

"What the...?" Marty started to ask, seeing Frank's gestures.

"Nevermind that. So...you two did NOTHING else but....discuss...right?" Mikey asked.

"Well, we got a bite to eat but.....hey....HEY!" Marty said. After he had said "bite to eat", the everyone had started to snicker....except for Mikey. Mikey doesn't snicker...it was more of a grin with his mouth open.

"What the hell is going on? Why is everyone acting weird?" Carol asked. She looked to Marty, and then herself, running to check her reflection in the water. "Nothing wrong with us....what's wrong with all of you?" Carol asked. She looked to Marty and he shrugged. He had no idea either.

Gerard cleared up his laughter. "Seriously, though, Carol....if I'm bugging you, you can always just give me a smack!" Gerard said. More laughter.

"What the....OH....oh wait. I think I know why....I mean..." Carol started to say...looking at everyone, then Marty. She started to blush. Marty looked at her, and realization kicked in. His face turned red too.

"Did you guys catch us...?" Marty started.

"Sucking eachothers face? Making out? Yeah. We did. Well, Frank did, anyways." Gerard said. Relief rushed to Carol and Marty. Turns out they did...a....a little *more* than that. They figured they were already having a baby...so...no harm, right?

"Yup...yup...you caught us!" Marty said with a laugh.

"Totally...we can't hide ANYTHING from you, Frank. Uh...Marty, I need an apple, but at my given state, I won't be able to reach it. Could you...uh...help me?" Carol asked, walking over. Marty followed, eagerly. Everyone stared at them...disgusted look on their face.

"They did more than kiss....didn't they?" Mikey asked.

"I think so..." Gerard said, grossed out look on his face.

"I'm just glad I went near them when I did." Frank said