Stranded

You Disgust Me

"So...how did you two meet?" Ray asked, motioning to Marty and Carol. Everyone was just hanging out.

"One night stand?" Gerard asked.

"Obviously not if they are still together, idiot." Mikey said.

"Well...you never know. There was that one time where Bob-"

"Shut up, Gerard." Bob said, glaring at him. He just shrugged.

"No it wasn't like that..." Carol said. "Marty was actually a good friend of Brit, and she was my best friend. One day she just put two and two together and set us up." Carol said.

"...And to this day I'm still thankful that she did." Marty said, hugging Britney.

"Even though you knocked her up?" Frank asked. Marty just looked at him a minute, then sighed.

"I know a baby right now is a little bit of an inconvenience....but I don't care. I'm looking forward to having this baby with Carol..." Marty said.

"And to that "one night stand" comment, Marty and I didn't...uh...get together *intimately* until after we had gotten engaged." Carol said.

"Yeah...my mom always wanted me to wait until marraige...I figured it was a nice compromise." Marty said.

"Wait...you two didn't...?!" Britney started. They shook their head. "But you two got together when you were, like, seventeen. You were together YEARS before you got engaged." Britney said.

"We knew there was a lot more to our relationship than sex." Carol said, smiling at Marty.

"...Until we actually did it and discovered how AWESOME it is." Marty said with a mad grin. Carol frowned, punching him in the arm. While Britney also glared at him, the other guys were nodding in agreement. And Carol thought she saw Frank licking his lips....

"You guys are pigs." Britney said with a hint of disgust.

"I'm just teasing..." Marty said. Carol glared at him again. "You DON'T like *being* with me??" Carol asked. Marty looked confused.

"That's...that's not what I said. There's just no pleasing you!" Marty said.

"No wonder she doesn't like to do it..." Frank said with a grin. Marty shot him a "not the right time" look.

"Carol...of COURSE I...like it...but I know it's not the only important part of our relationship." Marty said with a pleading look. Carol laughed. "Okay." She said, hugging him. Then there was a moment of silence. Gerard decided to break the silence.

"I still think it rocks." Gerard said. Everyone rolled their eyes...except Frank, who was still licking his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again...I know it's another filler...but some stuff it coming....