Stranded

Cheaters Never Win....

"...if he's been asking you about it he's suspicious!" Said the unfamiliar voice. A womans.

"So? I know Mikey...he's my brother. I'm sure if I just told him the truth he wouldn't tell anyone...and no one on this island would tell." Gerard said.

"No...I only trusted you because I need someone to get me food...you are the only person who can know...and you KNOW how I reward you for it." The woman said with a mischievous giggle.

"OH yeah...I do." Gerard said. Mikey got in closer so he could see better. Gerard was sitting with a blond woman. She was very thin and very tan, like she had been out in the sun often. She was kissing him on the cheek, then moving slowly to his neck.

"I know you like it." The woman growled into his ear. Gerard didn't say anything, just sort of growled back. And...her hands were reaching for his pants.

Ugh!

This was not good. Mikey was in shock. A few months ago Gerard was preaching about how he was faithful to Lyn-Z, and that Mikey and Ray were bad for even considering cheating.

What a hypocrite!

At this point, Mikey was pissed...really pissed. For him to keep this secret from his own brother, just for something that would break his wife's heart.

What a creep.

Mikey walked away when he was starting to hear moaning coming from where Gerard and the woman were. He felt sick...like he wanted to puke. All his life Gerard had been his hero...he looked up to him more than anyone from Gerard's comics.

...But now?

Mikey thought he would blow Gerard's secret...but he decided to wait. Partly because...well, he and this woman were *obviously* busy...but Mikey wanted to get back at his deceitful brother.

It was morning. Everyone (but Gerard) was awake and eating breakfast. Frank picked up a berry and fed it to Jimmy, one of the chicken-ducklings. Mikey just sat back and waited, so concentrated that he didn't even notice when Britney sat next to him.

"Hi!" She said.

"Oh....hey." Mikey responded quickly.

"What's wrong with you?" Britney asked.

"Nothing." Mikey said. Britney frowned.

"I've told you before...if something's bothering you, you can tell me." Britney said. Before Mikey could quickly diminish the conversation, Gerard walked out, yawning.

"Hey GERARD!" Mikey said, getting up to pat his brother on the back.

"Uh...hey Mikey." Gerard said. "Damn...I wish I could have some coffee."

"Hmm...what's the matter, bro? Did you have a *long* night last night???" Mikey asked.

"Actually...I slept like a baby last night." Gerard said.

"Hmmm....not like any baby I'd know." Mikey muttered.

"What was that?" Gerard asked.

"Oh...nothing...nevermind. So...I went to bed last night. You weren't there with the rest of us...just where WERE you?" Mikey asked.

"I was restless...I've had a lot of stress lately." Gerard said.

"Yeah...and I'm SURE you "relieved your stress" last night. Must have been a pleasure." Mikey said, putting his arm around Gerard, grinning fakely.

"What's wrong with you?!" Gerard yelled. Mikey's face got seriously, and his voice got down to a low voice, so only Gerard could hear.

"I know..." Mikey hissed. Gerard looked at him confused.

Then realization kicked in. Gerard's eyes got wide, and he looked at Mikey.

"Come with me...we NEED to talk." Gerard said, dragging Mikey to the other end of the island.