When Tragedy Strikes

That Might Have Been A Mistake?

When Me And Joe Got home We Headed straight For Emily's Room..
I Don't really know What Her problem Was..If It Was My Fault or If Her Attitude was because she Was Curious About mom..
Then Something She Said Made me think. I Had a Guilty Conscious
I Thought.. 'Maybe it wasn't a good Idea to go to E! news Without telling Her..'

When She Asked me If Mom killed dad and Frankie And abused Me, Kevin, Nick, and Joe
I Froze.
It Was So Scary When She Asked me That..
I Didn't know what To Reply..
And Finally i Did..
"Yes mom Did Kill Dad and Frankie...And Did abuse Us..."
I Paused and I Thought about that question about when i was planning on telling her
I Finally Replied..
"I'm Sorry i didn't tells You Em's...I Just didn't know How To Tell You..Your Just A Kid Em's..."
"A Kid?? I Think I Would've Understood. I Know I'm younger than you but I'm Not that Little." Emily Yelled As She Stormed out of the Room..
Then I Felt Worst..
I Stormed out of the room After Emily.
I Didn't know where she Went.
I Walked into The Kitchen.
I Saw Keys On The Kitchen Table And Figured Id Try them On The Car lock.
It Worked. I Didn't Have my License yet But I Figured Id Take The Car And Go Somewhere....I Don't know where I'm going but..I Wanna go somewhere right now. I Took Joe's Car. I Really don't Know How to run this thing But I'm 16..I Have Drivers Ed Class in school. And i know how to start the car. I Don't know how to control it That well though..Must Have been why i failed my First drivers Test.
Woo My First Drivers Test Was A Disaster...
I Started the Car And Headed out...
♠ ♠ ♠
I Dont know whats Gonna Happen to me and the Car I Have about 5 Possibilities in My Head. It Just depends On What Emily Says In The Next chapter And what i could put together in my Head. I Haven't Written In A While.
And Then me and Em's Lost Touch.
But Everyone Don't worry, Were starting to talk again And All.
lol Its Actually Making me Happy that her life Is Going good Which is what i thought when I Read her email.
I Just Hope it stays that Way.
Me However, Nothings Really changed.
Moms Still Picking fights With me for no reason.
And My Dad was Really never there But now He sent a email to my Mom And
He Wants me and my Sister To Go to Puertorico To Visit Him.
I Haven't really seen him since i was like...5 And that..I Really don't Remember.
And I Also Go to 11Th grade On the 30Th :o
Not really that happy about that..
I Never really had that much friends anyways.
But Whatever. Wish me luck On My First Day Peoples??????
OK I Thank you all For reading this if you Did and Knowing whats happening in my Life:)
KLoveYall's lol
-Karina<3