Status: Going slowly ...

Junjou Romantica Fanfic

The Escape.

We went to the supermarket not far from my house and bought the champagne. We headed back and they welcomed us back and the rest of the night went slowly. We ate cake and just talked. I noticed that my brother never even once let go of Miyaki, Not even when Usagi-san went home. I was so mad that I could explode! ‘How can Brother do something like that?! Usagi-san really love him! stupid brother….’. Then I came up with the perfect plan to get out of the house.
“Brother! I have to call Usagi-san, he has to explain one thing I don’t understand. It’s English Grammar and it’s his speciallity after all.”
“Can’t it wait until tomorrow?”
“No! I have a test tomorrow!”
“Can I help you?”
“ Well, No. I don’t understand when you explain and you are not that good on English yourself.”
“Fine, I’ll call and say that you’ll be coming over then.“
“Thank you!” ‘Yes! It worked!’
He picked up the phone and called Usagi-san.
“Hello?”
“Usagi-san? it’s me.” My brother said.
“Haruki? Has something happened?” Usagi-san sounded very worried.
“Well, Misaki said that he had some problems with English grammar.”
“English?” now he sounded surprised.
“Yeah he said so. Well can I send him over? He said that he has a test tomorrow.” My brother asked.
“Of course! I’ll go and meet up with him.” now Usagi-san sounded very happy. ‘Hmm, wonder why he’s so happy?’
“You don’t have to do that!” my brother protested.
“I was going out for a walk anyway.” Usagi-san said.
“Well then, sorry to bother you.”
“Misaki is never a bother. Neither are you. I want to help you as much as I can.”
“Thank you for taking care of us then.”
“You’re welcome.”
“Bye.”
“Bye.” They hang up.
“Well then I’m going!” I said.
“Usagi-chan is meeting you halfway.” My brother answered.
“Okay, see you guys!”
“Bye Misaki-kun.” Miyaki called.
“Bye Misaki.” My brother said.
I rushed to the park that was located between our houses. I stopped to take a breather and then I saw Usagi-san.
“Misaki, what’s the matter? Haruki said that you have a test tomorrow and that you didn’t understand … English is your best subject.” He said sounding worried.., again…
“Yeah, I couldn’t stand being home with the lovey-dovey couple! They irritate me so much! I mean, you love him so much and yet he want that stupid brunette! You were the only one I could think of so … and brother is worthless on English so I had to come to you, right?” He messed up my hair like he always does. I smiled at him.
“That was one plan, huh?” he said and smiled that lovely smile of his again.
“Well, yeah. Can I stay at you place for awhile?”
“Of course. Whenever you want.” I smiled widely. We went home to Usagi-san side by side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment! ;)