Haunted

Part Two: The Breakdown

Image

I sat on the couch after dinner, vegging out in front of the TV with a sleeve of Oreos. My parents had decided they were going out for the night, so Brian and I could work without interruptions. I'd really rather they be there in the house. I've never trusted Brian, so I certainly didn't want to be in an empty house with him.

I heard a car door being shut outside, and looked to the clock on the wall. 6:58. The doorbell rang, but I neglected to get up. I heard my mother come down the stairs.

"Sadie, why couldn't you get off your lazy butt and answer the door?" my mother asked as she walked through the room.

"Cuz I don't want to talk to him..." I answered, keeping my eyes on the screen. I heard her answer the door in the other room.

"Hello. You must be Brian," I heard her say cheerfully.

"That would be so, Mrs. Johnson. And might I say, you look stunning," I heard Brian reply, and I could just envision the ass-kissing smile on his face.

"Why thank you. Sadie is just in the other room," my mother said, and I heard his footsteps coming toward the room.

"Hey."

I turned my head to look at Brian. "You're early..." I spat. He smirked.

"Well, I didn't want to get locked out," he said as he sat down next to me. I moved down farther away from him.

"So... what's your mom all dolled up for?"

"She and my father are going out tonight," I replied, trying to ignore the fact that he was there.

I heard him laugh to himself. "I would be asking if they trust you alone with me, but obviously they know about your lesbianism and whatnot."

"You know... you're really not funny. At all," I growled as I slowly looked over at him. He just grinned as he stared at the TV, and took an Oreo. "And don't eat my food. You may be a guest in this house but with you, it seriously means nothing."

A couple minutes later my mother walked into the room, my father following close behind.

"Sadie, we're just about to leave. You two have fun with that project, and don't go causing any trouble," she smiled as she came over and kissed my cheek.

"Have a good night you two, and don't go getting in trouble," I mocked as they left the room.

"Oh how cute."

"Shut up Brian," I retorted.

"No. For real. That was cute. I don't think I've ever seen you be nice to someone before," he said and for once, Brian Haner Jr. sounded sincere.

"Well don't get used to it. You'll probably never see it again," I mumbled.

"You should try the whole... 'being nice' thing more often. It makes you more... attractive," he finished.

"Right. Time to start on that project..." I replied quickly, trying to get off the subject.

"Number of siblings..." I stated, reading off another part of the questionnaire that we made up for the outline of the biographies.

Brian sighed, his head down on the table. "Three. One younger brother, one younger half sister, and one younger step brother," he replied, his voice completely void of enthusiasm. I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Your parents are divorced?"

"Mhmm. Divorced and re-married. Can we please take a break now?" he whined.

"And do what on said break?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Dunno. Something... something fun. What do you do around here for fun?" he asked.

"Sorry Brian. I don't do fun," I said and he groaned. I got up, deciding we should in fact take a break from the work. I heard Brian get up behind me and follow me into the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV again, and he followed, sitting a little too close for comfort. I moved down a bit on the couch, much like I had earlier.

"Oh come on, I don't bite," I heard him chuckle as he moved closer to me. I huffed in frustration, and moved down again only to have Brian follow. I was at the end of the couch, and had nowhere else to go. I sighed and decided the only thing I could do was try to ignore him.

That idea was going rather smoothly until I felt him drape his arm across my shoulders. I grabbed his forearm and pulled his arm off me, placing it in his lap. He left it there for awhile and I went back to contentedly watching the TV, until I felt him put his arm around my shoulders again.

"Could you seriously knock it off?" I asked, clearly showing my annoyance.

"Why?" Brian asked, sounding fully amused at the situation.

"Cuz its seriously pissing me off..."

"Seriously?" he mocked.

"Yes, now knock it off," I warned.

"If you really wanted me to stop, you would have slapped me by now," he whispered in my ear. I slowly closed my eyes, trying to block out his presence. I felt him lean in further, and he moved his other hand to my thigh. He started kissing my neck and it was really starting to freak me out.

I practically jumped off the couch and made my way quickly to the kitchen, leaning against the counter. I took in a couple of shaky breaths, trying to calm myself. I couldn't believe I was getting turned on my Brian. It was just too weird.

"God, this can't be happening..." I said quietly to myself, hanging my head. I felt his strong arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"What can't be happening?" Brian asked quietly as I felt his lips on the back of my neck.

"This. It's just not right."

"Why's it wrong?"

"Because you hate me and I hate you," I said.

"I don't hate you. I've always liked you, Sadie. Can't you just give me a chance?" he whispered against my neck.

"Funny how you think I'm a dyke and yet you're trying to get with me..." I said sarcastically.

"I don't think you're a dyke. I just used that as a way of... I dunno... talking to you and stuff," Brian mumbled and started kissing my neck again. "Please?" he asked.

I slowly turned around to face him, not fully realizing his arms were still across my waist. His face was mere centimeters from mine, and as I looked up at him I finally realized just how gorgeous Brian really was.

I swallowed hard and looked in Brian's eyes again. He pulled me closer to him, slowly sliding his hands down until they rested on my butt. I never would have thought that he could have such an effect on me until now.

He slowly brought his lips down to meet mine in a short but sweet kiss. My whole body just froze. I didn't know what to do or how to react, and he noticed it.

When he pulled away he had an almost sly look on his face.

"First kiss?" he whispered, resting his forehead against mine. I blushed crimson and tore my gaze from his.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Sadie," he whispered again before he leaned down, kissing the side of my neck as he backed me against the counter.

I grimaced and pushed him away from me, and went back into the living room. I felt really nervous for some reason. I guess the thought of having Brian near me in such ways made me feel scared. I couldn't predict what would happen when he was like this.

I heard his footsteps as he came back toward the living room. When he came into the room, my eyes shot away from him and I stared at something on the other side of the room. Brian sighed and sat down next to me again.

"Sadie, wha-" he started to say, but I got up and started to walk away. I felt his hand close around my arm and he pulled me back to him. I kind of stumbled back and ended up in his lap, straddling him.

"Don't fight it Sadie... please," he said quietly. His hands rested on my hips and he pulled me closer to him. He kissed me again, harder than before, and I just let myself go. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders and leaned in closer to him. He squeezed my ass and I gasped, being caught off guard. I felt his tongue push into my mouth and I pulled away quickly.

"Just go with it..." Brian whispered against my lips before he went in for another. This time, I didn't pull back and just mimicked his movements as best I could, hoping I was doing something right.

Kissing Brian started to feel really... good. I heard myself moan very quietly, not fully realizing it was me making the noise. I felt one of his hands move from my waist, and he placed it at the crotch of my jeans. He started to rub me through the fabric and I moaned louder into his mouth. The next thing I knew, we were up in my room on my bed, and Brian's hands were busying themselves on the button of my jeans. He slipped my jeans down and looked my body over.

"Ooh, commando. I like," he grinned, and I felt his hands slowly creep up my inner thighs as he started kissing me neck. Brian's fingertips lightly brushed against my clit, and my body shuddered involuntarily. He slipped a long slender finger into me, and I rolled my head back as he added another.

"Jesus Christ, you're tight..." Briand sort of laughed. I just moaned in reply when I felt him start to move his fingers. After awhile I started to feel this sensation in my stomach, like it was burning. I arched my back as I grasped onto the comforter of my bed, and I felt Brian's lips against my stomach as he removed his fingers from me. He pulled his body back up to mine and I found he had removed his shirt and pants and was now only clad in his boxers. He slowly slid his hands up under my shirt as his body hovered over mine. He pulled my shirt up and over my head and undid the front clasp of my bra, pulling it off my as well.

I looked up at him, my breathing going ragged and I could see him smile through the darkness of my bedroom. Brian gently pushed my legs apart, resting his body down on mine. I felt his hand rest against my breast as he kissed me against. I could feel his already hard member pushing against me through the thin fabric of his boxers, and I moved my hands to his waist, pushing his boxers down...

A couple hours later it was nearing midnight and my parents would be home soon.

"I think I should get going," Brian said as he glanced over at the clock. We'd came back downstairs after our little rendez vou in the bedroom to catch up on the work we should have been doing.

I nodded my head, agreeing that it was late. "I'll uh... see you at school tomorrow," I said quietly as I walked Brian to the front door.

He stopped and looked at me for awhile and I was almost expecting him to kiss me goodbye. "Uh yeah, sure," he said, and then he left.

I couldn't help but feel that he was acting funny now...

When I arrived at school the next day, I could tell something was going on. It seemed that as soon as I set foot in the building, all eyes were on me, much like they were the day before. Except now, people were either pointing and laughing as I walked past them or were giving me dirty looks. I was too busy eyeing the people in the halls that I bumped into someone. I turned and it was one of the guys from the football team.

"Sorry," I replied quietly.

He sort of laughed at me before he started to slowly walk away. He turned to me as he kept walking. "You think I could tap that anytime soon?" he asked, and all his friends nearby joined in on the laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding what was going on to make everyone act like this.

I walked out onto the quads when lunchtime came, still being followed by everyone's eyes.

"Hey look, there she is now!" I heard someone say, loud enough for me to hear. I looked toward where the voice came from and saw Brian sitting on top of a table with his friends, surrounded by a large group of people. Most of them were guys, and they were laughing. Always laughing. I walked closer to where they were to see if I could catch what was being said.

"Like I said boys, if you ever want a good fuck, just go to her. She's so easy. Ten minutes and I knew I had her. And damn, she's so tight its like, perfect," I heard Brian say and he looked up, his eyes meeting mine. He smirked his infamous smirk and waved to me. The people around him turned to look at me too, and started to laugh again.

I could feel my eyes start to burn, the tears threatening to spill over. And I thought he actually told me the truth before. I should have known. I should have known all along that everything he told me was a lie.

Brian saw the look on my face, and smirked even more, if possible. "Don't cry dyke. You should have known I'd never like you. I was just working my charm to see I you'd fall for it. And you did. Its not my fault." he said and started to laugh with everyone else. Always fucking laughing.

The tears spilled down my cheeks as I turned around and ran. I ran out of the quads, out of the building, and all the way home. I threw myself down onto my bed, and eventually cried myself to sleep.