The Wicked End

Satan's Child

Image

When I told Matt that he really had no idea what Nicky was like when he was away, it was no exaggeration. I could kinda figure that Nicky would end up being his father's son because it seemed that he tended to prefer Matt over me. When Matt and I were together, Nicky never liked it when we were close in any way. He didn't like us kissing, hugging, holding hands, even touching much at all. It could have just been that he wanted all the attention from his father to be for him, but then again it could have been anything.

I had this nagging feeling that Nicky hated me. If this was what he was like now at age one, I was dreading what he'd be like at age two. There was always the rumor of Terrible Two's, but I had a feeling my experience would be just a tad more than terrible.

As if to ease me of my duties of motherhood , Matt would take Nicky with him when he left for business with Brian on occasion. I was worried that Nicky would just get in the way or be a hassle for Matt, but ht assured me that it was no big deal and that he and Brian had fun taking Nicky out to see the world. I was never one to object as usual and the discussion was closed.

When I was left alone by myself I often asked myself if this was the life I really wanted to lead. I had a "part-time" boyfriend because Matt was only around half the time, and I had a presumably psychotic child to look after... But they were family. The only family I had left, even. I lived at home in a beautiful house and I didn't have to work. Matt took care of the money issues with money he "earned" on his "jobs" with Brian. Since I still had no idea what his job was, I sometimes assumed that it was stolen money. Almost as if he knew what I was thinking, Matt would quell my thoughts, ensuring me that the money was legal and that I had nothing to worry about. He always said that; that I had nothing to worry about. He said it enough to make me think that something was wrong. Too bad I didn't know that my gut feeling was right and that I wouldn't find out til much later.

Sometimes I wondered what my life would have been like if none of this ever happened. At least I'd become a little less dense in than I was two years ago. I knew we were all living in terrible times. Whether or not it was all just a coincidence with what Zacky and Sarah were talking about was what I still wasn't sure of. But everyone would've been a lot better off if none of this crazy shit happened. I'd be in a better position if my parents hadn't disappeared. If any of this had never happened, would I have ended up with Matt, something I'd wanted for such a long time? Probably not. In face, if none of this had ever happened, I'd probably be back with my once-beloved Johnny.

But back to Nicky. He was adorable, true, and he reminded me so much of Matt in the way he looked, it was just his attitude that was a problem. He threw the worst tantrums. He would get into the worst bouts of rage I'd ever seen in such a small person. Some days were better than others, but today was not one of those days. Matt wasn't home, but he'd left Nicky with me to deal with for the day.

"Come on babe, open up," I said, trying to get Nicky to open up his mouth so I could feed him his lunch. He didn't want to eat breakfast either. He'd eat dinner, but only if Matt was the one to feed him.

Nicky growled at me as I brought the spoon of Spaghetti-o's to his mouth. "You stop that right now," I said, looking at him firmly. I wanted to break him of this habit of not letting my feed him. I'd have to tell Matt not to feed him at night and let me instead. After refusing food from me enough, Nicky would get hungry. It'd probably take a day to get that in his mind for him to cooperate and let me feed him daily, so it wouldn't be like he would starve or anything. And it's not like I could get called in for mistreatment to Social Services; I was trying to feed him, he just wouldn't eat.

Nicky turned his head away when I tried to feed him, again. "If you don't eat, Daddy won't feed you tonight," I warned him. Nicky started bashing his hands on the tray of his high chair and kicked his legs wildly.

"No no no no no!" he screamed, shaking his head back and forth.

"I'll tell Daddy not to feed you tonight," I said, getting the spoon close to his mouth again. He locked his lips shut and made a strange groaning noise as he turned away again.

"No Momma," he growled.

"Stop it," I said, getting frustrated. I tried once more, telling myself that if he didn't finally start eating, I would give up and he could go hungry. But when I brought the spoon to his mouth, Nicky howled and turned his head, biting my hand as hard as he could. He had a few sharp teeth coming in and he clamped on so hard that I was pretty sure he'd broken through my skin. "Ow, goddamnit!" I shouted, dropping the spoon and nursing my hand. There were a few places, right on the meat of my thumb, where I was bleeding. I glanced at Nicky unbelievably. Had he seriously just done that? I looked hard at his face and it somehow looked different to me; almost foreign. His eyes seemed to flash red for only a second, and he just glared at me menacingly.

I stepped toward the sink to wash my wound and kept looking at Nicky. His face remained the same, a cold hard glare, and he kept clenching his fist over and over again. I cleaned the blood away and went to the cabinet to get out antiseptic and bandages. I glanced back at Nicky again, who had his fist wrapped awkwardly around the spoon. I turned away and began wrapping the small puncture wounds with bandages when I felt something hard hit me in the back before clattering to the floor. I sighed and turned to the floor behind me where the spoon laid motionless. Nicky had a look of almost triumph on his face.

"Bad Momma," he pouted, trying to pull a cute face.

"No, bad Nicky," I scolded. "You don't throw things or you go in time out, you hear me young man?"

"No no no no NO!" he screamed at me. I finished wrapping up my hand before walking back over to him.

"Alright, that's it. I think it's time for someone to take a nap," I said, pulling Nicky from the high-chair. He squirmed and made this strange sound - a mix between gurgling and growling - and I carried him upstairs and into his room where I placed him down in the crib. "If you decide to be good, I'll let you come out," I said and as I walked away, he started to jump up and down, squealing. The house started to shake, and I slammed the door shut behind me. Nicky started to all-out scream. Not crying at all, but just screaming his lungs out at me. The house continued to shake and it sounded like a tornado was throwing things around inside the room.

I decided to take a breath and then opened the door. Papers and toys and all of Nicky's things were being whipped around in a whirlwind with Nicky being in the center. A small wooden chair was pummeled at me and I swung the door shut, hearing the wooden object shatter against the door on the other side. I went downstairs, hoping the further I got from Nicky the better off I would be, and as soon as I stepped off the last step, the screaming stopped and the shaking ceased. Matt had just walked through the door.

"Hey baby," he smiled as he came over to me. "What happened to your hand?" he asked as concern wiped over his face.

"Your son but me when I tried to feed him. He still won't eat when I try. And now he's throwing a storming tantrum in his room. Shit is flying up there," I said, collapsing into Matt's arms because I didn't know what much else could be done.

"Come on, we'll go see what's up," Matt said, pulling me up the stairs by my hand. When he opened the door to Nicky's room I was shocked. Everything was in it's proper place. The shattered chair was whole again and sitting where it always had. And Nicky looked happy as can be, all smiles and giggles as he reached out for Matt. "Hey little man," he said fondly, walking over and taking Nicky into his arms. He planted a kiss on his son's cheek before looking at me. "Looks like he's fine now," Matt shrugged.

"Yeah, cuz you're home now," I mumbled.

"Bad Momma," Nicky said, pointing a chubby little finger at me.

"Nooo... Momma's not bad," Matt said as he walked over to me, bringing Nicky with him. "Momma's good," he smiled and kissed me. "Momma's... very good," he said against my lips before kissing me again.

"NO!"shouted Nicky before slapping my face with one of his small hands.

"Hey... we don't hit," Matt scolded as he broke away from me. He carried Nicky back to the crib where he set him down.

"Noooo Dada," Nicky whined, reaching out for Matt with a pout on his face. His eyes were starting to water.

"Not right now, buddy... Me and your momma have things to... discuss," Matt said, smirking as he pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind us. We went down to our bedroom where Matt pressed me against the wall, pressing his lips hard to mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth as his hand slipped up the skirt I was wearing, caressing my thigh as his other hand was placed on my hip. I moaned into his mouth as things really heated up. I slid my arms up around his neck as Matt rid me of my skirt and his pants. Resting back against the wall, I lifted my arms as Matt pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor, and I did the same for him. I felt his hands on my thighs before he picked me up, pulling my body closer to his as we were trapped in a heated lip lock. I could feel his erection pressing against me through my panties and Matt carried me over to the bed, where he dropped me and pull off my bra and panties. He paid his body down on mine and I gripped at the flesh of his back as he kissed and bit down on my neck.

I flipped him over, using all the strength I could find, and slipped Matt's boxers down and off his legs, sliding myself down onto his erection in one solid movement, letting the aching need take over my body. Matt sighed and closed his eyes in pleasure before grasping onto my hips. I started to move back and forth on him, not pulling up just yet, and my muscles contracted by their own free will around him.

My eyes almost rolled into the back of my head as Matt pulled my hips further and further down on him as he lifted his hips upward at the same time, trying to get as deep as he possibly could. I threw my head backwards. "Ohhh Matt..." I moaned quietly. Matt groaned as well as he ground us together like that for a moment before he lifted my hips up, and slowly lowered my back down on him, setting a pace. I started to move up and down on him on my own, my hands pressed hard against his flesh.

Suddenly I heard Nicky screaming from his room. That same demonic scream he'd been doing all day. "Knock it off Nicky, Daddy likes it," Matt shouted and I dropped myself extra hard onto him, causing him to close his eyes and moan. I leaned down and nipped at his ear.

"Daddy likes that, huh?" I asked seductively.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah he does," he moaned out again. I grinned and paced myself faster on him, moaning loudly myself. Nicky's screaming had stopped from down the hall on Matt's command by then. We carried on like that for quite some time before Matt's grip on my hips became tighter.

"You gonna cum, baby?" I asked, sweat dripping down my forehead. Matt nodded feverishly.

"Don't stop," he breathed out, and I had no intentions on stopping anyhow. That was, until, I felt a jabbing pain inside my head, splitting me in two. I cried out in pain and brought my hands to my head just as Matt came.

"Shit, did I hurt you?" Matt asked between breathes as he started to sit up.

I shook my head. "It's... Nicky. I can hear him... in my head...." I whimpered as I closed my eyes tightly. I got off Matt and laid on my back next to him. As soon as I wasn't touching him, Nicky's screaming died.

"You okay?" Matt asked, and kissed on my neck. The screaming returned. I cried out in pain again.

"Don't touch me.... He only does it when you touch me," I said, shaking. Matt nodded and just laid there next to me, staring into my eyes as I stared back. His eyes looked so much like Nicky's in such a weird way that I started to think that...

...No, no. There was no way Matt was.... Was he?

I shook the thought from my head and sighed, falling asleep.