Status: the list is finished being written, but if you have some more ideas, they are welcome.

100 Things to Do Before You Go To College

Number 101

One surprising tweet by Josh Ramsay, one messed up child's idea, one shot to do it... ladies and gents, this is my true story.

Back in around June 2009, I read a tweet by Josh Ramsay saying that some girl grabbed his junk, and I passed that onto my friend, Melissa.

Months later - October 2009 - I got my wish and scored tickets to see Marianas Trench in Ottawa on the 23rd, I wanted to do something special and somehow managed to recall the tweet which lead to buying a jock strap.

As [messed] up as it is, I went and bought a $13.00 jock to give to Josh. As the day approached, I brought out the jock, and Melissa, Jen and I wrote on it (CERTIFIED CROTCH PROTECTION), signed it and waited til the concert.

We made it there, enjoyed The Mission District, The New Cities and Carly Rae Jepson's act and waited for Marianas Trench.

To kill time and up our chances of getting noticed, I started up an awkward, yet pleasant, conversation with a security guard, who laughed and encouraged us when I showed him the jock strap.

Finally, Marianas Trench came on and started to play Masterpiece Theatre One.

People threw up random merch, a bra, granny panties with "this place is a hole" regarding Lover Dearest (that was rad) and then, during Sing Sing, Josh was trying his best to sing when he took my jock strap!

His facial expression was in a shocked state before he stopped singing and said "I'm sorry, is that a fuckin' used jock strap? Sorry, can I rephrase, is that a fuckin' used jock strap... in my hand?" before returning to sing with his scratchy voice.

That was the best thing that has EVER happened to me in my life and to be honest, I cried a smidge.

So, now you know that stopping a concert is possible. You just have to be a fucked up kid to complete that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone witnessed that in Ottawa?