Status: the list is finished being written, but if you have some more ideas, they are welcome.

100 Things to Do Before You Go To College

Number 38

Everyone has those night. You know, the night were you wake up and for some unknown reason, you want food?

Well, on one hot June night I had one of those nights. I was sleeping over at my neighbors house and I had fallen asleep around ten. Yeah, I'm was a loser, but I had an academic competition, a volley ball tournament and a babysitting job all in one day! (Why did I have all that in one day? Because I do way to much stuff for my own good...)

Anyways, I woke up around three and I was super, like epic, hungry. No one else was awake, so I sunk into the kitchen to look for some food. After searching every cabinet, I found nothing appealing to eat. I was seriously starving and as they say, desperate times call for desperate measures.

I walked back into the basement and gently shook my neighbors, Lucas and Dan awake... Let's just say they were not happy campers. I asked them very nicely if they would take me to Taco Bell for a Nacho Bellgrande. The two were not very nice to me and said no.

Now, I was VERY hungry, and this was getting me VERY mad. I decided to use my favorite excuse ever... Mother Nature and some tears work every time!

So, we were on our way to Taco Bell! We reached the best late night fast food place on the Earth and I ordered my Nacho Bellgrande. We actually had a a lot of fun, making random jokes and talking with one of our favorite workers, Rudy.

I did feel bad the next day when Luke had an all-day baseball tournament... but the Nacho Bellgrande was sooooo worth it!

This has happened MANY times since, and every time something crazy or really strange happens - meeting new people, getting scared shitless by the cops, finding a puppy - but this was when it all started.

Eating at a weird time changes your outlook on life. (Well, at least for me it did!) It is definitely something you have to experience before college.
♠ ♠ ♠
Left a lot of stuff out that most people wouldn't get.
Unless you're secretly reading this and are one of my friends.
In that case, HI CREEPER!!! :)

You need to eat at a weird time, it makes life complete :)

Hope you liked it!