Status: Activated. *beep*boop*beep*

Boy Wonder in Love: Second Season

Robin Svetson's life used to be... a little tough. When you're the school's object of ridicule over something rather personal (like, say, your virginity), things very rarely go smoothly and according to plan.

But, when you meet the girl of your freakin' dreams and fall in love, things can look up.

Robin fell in love with Cora and she fell in love with him right back. Now as the school year draws to a close, Robin must deal with several new things. Including, but not limited to:
1.) His father getting remarried.
2.) His future with Cora after high school. Yeah, that's a big one...
and
3.) Prom.

Back again with sarcasm, neuroticism, and overly zealous love for a certain Batgirl, Robin takes us on yet another journey through his final time at high school.

DISCLAIMER I think, personally, that I should be gettin' a little kick back from DC Comics and/or their affiliates, what with all this free publicity I'm giving them, nick-naming our protagonist "Boy Wonder" and everything. But, sadly, I still do not own, nor do I have anything at all to do with the Batman franchise.

No steal-y plot-y or a-charac-a-ters. Terrible and offensive Chinese accent get worse on you!!

It's best to read 'Robin, Boy Virgin' first (since this story picks up where the last story left off) ((and, oddly, it's still a good idea to read 'Robin, Boy Virgin' before reading the prequel, 'Girl Meets Boy Wonder' lol))

Enjoy!! <3
  1. One: Luckiest Knob
    Robin wakes up and lists come busting out of him.
  2. Two: American Idol
    Cora wakes up.
  3. Three: Copyright, Robin Svetson
    Robin wakes up to Monday morning.
  4. Four: Stratification of Maturity
    Robin and Cora eat lunch with Minnie and Harold
  5. Five: Assemblies of Kittens
    Robin, Cora, Minnie, and Harold attend the assembly.
  6. Six: Backwards
    Robin and Cora, after school and all alone