Status: Activated. *beep*boop*beep*

Boy Wonder in Love: Second Season

One: Luckiest Knob

I opened my eyes and I saw the sexiest girl on the planet sleeping next to me. In my arms, even. And naked. Don’t believe me that she's that sexy? Here’s a list of why my girlfriend (that’s right; girlfriend), Cora, is the sexiest girl on the planet:

1.) She’s just hott. Like physically. Tall, lean, wavy-curly hair, beautiful face. Hard blue eyes that make me crazy.

2.) She wears Pink Floyd t-shirts and drives an old school Dodge Charger and chose a music geek dork (that’d be me) over a popular and handsome fellow named Brandon.

3.) She punched said handsome fellow in the face once, to avenge my honor.

Want more reasons why Cora is sexy? Here’s a quick ten off the top of my head:

1.) She’s a musician of the pianist sort.

2.) She can’t sing worth shit. But that just makes her a little bit human.

3.) She’s confident. There is nothing and no one that Cora can’t handle.

4.) She attracts friends like eyeliner attracts emos and doesn’t put up with unkind people.

5.) She’s from California. Which, to a suburban, land-locked kid like me, makes her sexy (which I realize is a tad pathetic).

6.) Her last name is Melaincamp. Yeah, almost like freaking John Cougar Mellencamp, except she’s not, you know, related to him. But her dad is a musician too (although, not Johnny Cougar star status by any means) so she is a bonafide rock star’s daughter. Er, almost.

7.) She likes fresh tasting things: peppermint tea, mint chocolate chip ice cream you name it. And now I’m wondering what I taste like… could I taste like peppermint?? I highly doubt it, but that would be freaking sweet if I did.

8.) She smells like some type of flowers and her hair smells like shampoo she uses.

9.) Her breath always smells like spearmint gum. The girl never has bad breath.

10.) She is a music snob, like myself.

Sigh. I’m just about the luckiest knob in the world. And… perhaps a little biased when it comes to Cora. Since I am very much crazy in love with her (in case you could freaking tell, right?) But love is crazy and stupid, it has been previously well established.

Cora moved under my arm, turning her head to face me. She hadn’t woken up, she was still sleeping. I stared at her face and lightly spun the tips of her hair between my fingers. We were lying in her bed, having spent the night together (oh, another reason why Cora is sexy as fuck, I used to be a virgin waiting for love before I had sex. Yes, I am a boy and I am straight and, yes, in fact, I did get shit for my beliefs at school. But Cora didn’t care about that, fell in love with me, slept with me and now… sigh. Being in love (and not a virgin as a bonus) is a very nice feeling).

Cora’s mother had gone out for the night (Cora’s parents are divorced) so Cora had invited me over to ‘spend the night’. Cora’s laid out the spoken code for me: “sleeping over” means actually sleeping and cuddling and whatever else, but no sex; however, “spending the night” means sex, because well, you’re spending the night having sex. Her words. I love her so much, holy crap.

So here I was, lying in bed on a beautiful Saturday morning after Friday night sex with Cora. Hm, I think I definitely am the luckiest knob in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. *blows raspberry* =)

So here I was, thinking "hm. I don't know if I have any ideas for a sequel" and I started writing this and, like, five pages just poured out of me. Lol, so the next chapter is going to be a long one =]
... although, it might be just seem longer because of the 'asides' (oh btw I used to be a virgin now I'm not anymore cuz Cora's awesome' bits lol). Hm. Well, we'll see =D

(PS, I'll still update Girl Meets Boy Wonder occasionally, but my focus is on this story =})
((actually, my primary focus right now is on my original slash story. What? For real, I'm writing a slashy gay story? Oh yeah. No emos in it either- I'm pretty excited about it. =D<3))

'Lady Daydream'' by: Twin Sister.

.Comment on our lucky knob!!..

Oh and just so you guys knw, my younger sister is kind of going through a bad time (ok, well, a fucking terrible time) right now, so if I don't update very often its because I'm like... going to funerals and awful shit like that so... yeah =( ... Patience and understanding? Gracias mi amigos <3.