Status: Activated. *beep*boop*beep*

Boy Wonder in Love: Second Season

Two: American Idol

Cora opened her eyes slowly and blinked when she saw I was already staring at her. I blinked too and half smiled, a little embarrassed. But I honestly can’t help it. I’m a pathetic, romantic, in-love goof ball. I stare at Cora all the freaking time. She smiled at me.

“What’s up?” She murmured, her voice husky from sleep, and she rubbed her eyes. I grinned at her. Because my mind immediately jumped to perverted things. She took in my expression and grinned and lightly slapped my cheek.

“I bet,” She chuckled at me. I took a deep breath and kept smiling at her. She frowned slightly at me.

“This is the part where you say ‘Hi, Cor,’ all awkward and cute,” She reminded me.

“Hi Cor,” I said softly, staring at her. Cora smiled this… this smile that no other beautiful girl smile can come close to rivaling.

“Hi BW,” She said back. Oh, have I mentioned my name is Robin? Yeah, so, Cora (since, like, the first day we met) calls me Boy Wonder and shortens that to BW. It reminds me of the character DW, from the kids’ show Arthur. Which is kinda drastically uncool. But that’s pretty much consistent with the rest of my personality.

I leaned my face close to Cora’s to kiss her. I worry that I have morning breath at these times, but Cora never says anything so I try not to worry about it.

Besides, once I get kissing Cora, not a lot of thinking and worrying goes on if you know what I mean. This morning was no different; I got completely swept up in kissing Cora and launched into making out/sex kissing. I started to lean on top of her (supporting my weight, since it would be so not cool of I crushed her) and kept kissing her like a sex-starved maniac. Although, let me tell you, I am no long sex starved. Cora wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me back, touching my tongue with her tongue and sending these attraction shivers down my spine. God, I do not know how she does it.

Oh wait. Yes I do. See earlier crazy-in-love lists. Fack.

I surprised myself by ending the kiss (usually the person ending the kisses is Cora. Since she has some sense of decorum while I could quite happily simply smooch her for the rest of my life). I drew away only a little bit from Cora’s face so I could look at her. She opened her eyes and that glinting hard blue made my heart beat just as freakin’ hard as the first time I saw them.

“I love you, Cora,” I said, kinda breathless. I love telling Cora I love her. It feels good to let out some of the overwhelming emotion I have for her. Cora grinned at me and touched my cheek.

“Yeah, yeah,” She teased. I, er, tell her that I love her quite often. I grinned and chuckled.

“I love you, too, Robin,” She said softly. Oh, sweet Jesus in heaven, she says I love you to me in the same crazy ass way that I say I love you to her. We are a pair of total crazies I tell ya. I smiled pretty mushily at her. I can feel it on my face.

“Have I told you that you have a great morning voice? Well, I mean, you have a great voice period. But in the morning it’s particularly husky,” I said. The snag with getting closer and more comfortable with Cora: the filter on my obsessive love for her is kinda failing.

“I do?? Oh that’s awesome. That’s a sexy trait to have,” Cora said, pleased with herself. I grinned at her. I’ll add her morning voice to the list of sexy things about her. Cora smiled at me, her eyes glinting mischievously. I raised my eyebrows at her-

She pushed my chest suddenly and I let her wrestle me on to my back. She straddled my hips (and I tried to keep my cool that she’s totally naked and her legs are spread over me like that… shit! Dead kittens, dead kittens, come on Robin! Sarah Jessica Parker- there we go). Cora grinned and leaned forward to kiss me. I craned my neck to kiss her back passionately.

She drew away after a moment and suddenly nuzzled my nose with hers. Whoa, that might be one of the cutest things she’s ever done.

“So what number are we up to now?” Cora asked me.

“What?” I asked, pretending to not know what she meant. She rolled her eyes at my stupid lying.

“You know. Come on. I know you’re keeping track. How many times?” She asked me. I pressed my mouth together, trying to keep the lameness in-

“Six,” I blurted out. Six times- we’ve had sex six times. We first had sex just over a month ago, but got interrupted by Christmas vacation and the start of a new semester at school. Now, though, it seems like we’re back on track. I hope. I don’t even know if there’s a track that we’re on. Cora is kinda mapping out our sexual career.

Which is probably a good thing: if it were left up to me, we’d never go to school, we’d never see our parents, we’d never talk to our friends (all TWO of ‘em- Harold and Minnie. Well, there are a couple other people we are friends with, but Harold and Minnie are the only two that would notice if we stopped coming to school), but anyway, I’d see to it that Cora and I would just bone all the freaking time.

“Six? Really? Hm,” Cora hummed thoughtfully, touching my collarbone.

“How am I doing?” I asked, trying to sound casual, but epically failing. Cora is more experienced than I am in the sexual world (most likely by leaps and bounds) and sometimes I feel kinda…

You know what it feels like? You know on American Idol when someone goes into the first round of open auditions and they are a little worried they suck at singing and are nervous? Ok, I am the person who’s auditioning and Cora is, like, freaking Kara DioGuardi (who is surprisingly quite hott. I had no idea who she was and then I saw her on American Idol and was like, whoa. That’s nice. Better than looking at Paula Abdul or freaking Ellen DeGeneres. Although, don’t get me wrong, both ladies have their merits in their respective fields. But Kara is definitely the pretty one of the lot).

“Mmm. Not bad. You’re making progress,” Cora answered and then shot me a teasing grin. Cora enjoys playing head games with me. Or, that’s the effect she has, even if she doesn’t mean to play head games. Like right now for instance. I’d really like to know if I’m getting any better at sex (not that I royally sucked to begin with… at least according to Cora) and Cora just leaves me in the dark with her beautiful teasing.

“Seriously,” I insisted in a whine.

“Seriously?” Cora teased me. I whined loudly underneath her and wondered in the back of my head why she was having sex with someone who freaking whines in the first place-

Cora leaned closer to my face and I felt her breath on lips. I automatically moved my hand up her back, touching her skin and enjoying the sex spell she can always freaking cast over me.

“I think you’re going to need more practice,” Cora said huskily, her lips touching mine a bit as she talked. Hm, that’s a rather sexy move she hasn’t pulled on me before. Hm. Yes. That’s evil.

“Yeah?” I breathed, already majorly turned on.

“Definitely. Lots and lots more practice,” Cora murmured and then kissed me, parting her lips and sliding her tongue in my mouth. Tip for you sexy women out there: be careful what you say to your dorky puppy-esque boyfriends. The littlest thing will set us off humping your leg.

I moved under Cora, bending my knees and running my hands on her back while we kissed. I was kinda sorta praying that she’d just slide her gorgeous body down my stomach just a little tiny bit-

“- but the exit sign’s always on my mind always in my sight,” Cora’s alarm clock/radio interrupted us. She must have forgotten to turn it off for the weekend-

Oh vomit! I know that auto-tuned, drunken voice: Ke$ha. Why does Cora even have her radio tuned to the freaking top twenty?? She’d be better off listening to that annoying, high-pitched beeping option on alarm clocks.

“Cora! What the hell? You couldn’t have it on, like, an oldie’s rock station, at least??” I demanded, my tongue flopping out of my mouth in disgust. Cora giggled at my music snobbery. I impatiently reached my arm out to smack off Ke$ha’s almost-not-quite passable pop singer voice-

Cora grabbed my wrist and pushed it against the pillow to stop me.

“It’s disgusting! How I love you! God, I hate it! I could kill you!” She sang along to the radio, making the appropriate faces at me. I dropped my jaw.

“You know the words?? Cor… I don’t think this is going to work out between us,” I said, mostly joking. Mostly.

Cora grabbed my face and made me look right at her.

“But I just wanna touch your face! It’s disgusting!” She sang at me. Badly. Lord love her, she cannot sing. But that doesn’t mean it’s any less hott to have her singing in my face like that and it’s not like the song requires all that much talent to sing. What makes it a bit less hott, though, is that she’s singing along to freaking Ke-dollar sign-ha.

“It’s disgusting! How you changed me! From a bandit! To-o a bab-ay!” She went on, leaning her forehead against mine and relating to the song in a comical way. She made me grin goofily at her. Cuz… ha. Yeah she sort of is cool like a bandit-

“uhm, something, something, something,” She muttered, not caring that she didn’t know the lyrics to the next line of Ke$ha’s song, rolling her eyes. Then she grinned.

“It’s disgusting!” She chimed in. I laughed at her.

“You can’t sing,” I told her. Cora dropped her jaw jokingly at me.

“Shut up, I am a dope-ass singer!” She said and smacked my chest. Then she tried to tickle me under my arm pits. No! Oh no, come on! I’m the man here; don’t do that to me-

But I started giggling like a five-year-old girl and wiggling away from her tickling. Ok, you wanna play hard ball-

I tickled her in retaliation, just along her sides. Cora is (surprisingly) pretty ticklish, and that makes me feel manly in comparison. Yeah, I know, that’s a little fucked on my part. But what am I gonna do-

Cora started trying to twist my nipples. Oh, well maneuvered, bi-otch.

“Ok, ok, I give! You’re a wonderful singer! Don’t hurt me,” I pleaded. Cora let go of me and kissed my pectoral muscle.

“That’s better,” She said gruffly, but grinned.

“It’s disgusting!” We sang loudly at each other when the break in the beat warned that the line was coming up.

“Ok, honestly, can we turn this shit off now?” I part asked, part begged. Cora smiled crookedly at me and leaned over to turn off the radio. I got a great look at her small, perky breasts, which was, you know, great. Really great.

The sound stopped and Cora leaned back on me, taking her boobs away from my eyes, but I could feel them against my chest. Which is pretty freaking sweet as well.

“You’re my favorite music snob,” Cora told me affectionately, blinking her eyes sleepily. I smiled at her and touched her hair.

“You’re my favorite singer,” I said. Cora grinned beautifully (because that was rather romantic of me wasn’t it? Nicely done, BW) and she reached her face up to kiss me. Mmm.

It is disgusting how I love you. But that’s everyone else’s problem.