Status: Active-ish

It Can't Be... Can It?

Isn't He Dreamy?

Aura awoke Sunday morning in the arms of an already awake George. She blushed and pulled the covers over naked breasts. George smiled and pulled the covers back down.

“Don’t be embarrassed.”

Aura shook her head and smiled, “I don’t know what came over me last night. We hadn’t even talked about doing that and… well… I’m sorry.”

“Are you sorry it happened?” He asked gently.

She shook her head.

“Then don’t apologize. I’m not sorry.”

She snuggled into his chest and smiled. After a few moments of silence, she looked up at him, “You were good. Way too good to be a virgin.”

He laughed and suggested a shower. After their shower, when they were both clean and dressed, they headed down to breakfast. Aura sat with George and Fred. Fred’s smile nearly took up his whole face as they approached the tabled.

“I’d know a satisfied look anywhere, especially when it’s on my brother. You and Aura got it on!” he said rather loudly.

Aura’s face turned bright red and George punched his brother in the arm. Fred laughed and spent the entire breakfast teasing them. Hermione appeared for breakfast just after Aura and George.

“Well, you look happy this morning, Aura,” Hermione noted as she sat down beside Aura.

Aura leaned over and whispered something in her ear. Hermione beamed at them, and she and Aura spent the rest of breakfast shooting Fred dirty looks and quietly gushing over what had happened. Aura spent the day with George in the Gryffindor common room. She was really becoming great friends with Hermione.

Image

At around seven that night Fred came in and asked if anyone wanted something to drink. He was going to sneak down to the kitchen. Aura requested pumpkin juice alone with everyone else. When Fred returned he handed everyone their juice, sat down, and joined the conversation. Aura’s juice tasted a tad bit sweeter than normal, but she thought nothing of it.

Aura curled up in her bed that night next to George, knowing he would be gone in the morning like he always was on days they had classes.

“I love you, Aura,” he whispered, but she was already sleeping.

Image

Aura awoke the next morning to Aimee jumping on her bed. This had become routine. Aimee was her alarm clock since she got up at obscenely early hours of the morning. Aura was just stepping out of the shower when she felt the sudden urge to hurry and get to potions class. She hurried through her morning routine and tried to drag Aimee to potions without breakfast. Aimee drug her to breakfast, but Aura couldn’t eat. She bounced in her seat until Aimee was done, then grabbed her by the hand and ran to potions.

Instead of taking their normal seat in the back, Aura chose the table Hermione normally sat at. Aimee refused to sit there, and Aura refused to move. Aimee joined Draco in the back of the room. Hermione let a surprised smile spread across her face when she walked in and spotted Aura at her table.

Hermione tried to talk to Aura but her eyes were focused on the doorway, where Professor Snape was now standing. She watched as Snape strolled around the room and finally assigned the potion to be made in class. They were to make the draught of living death with the person at their table.

Aura felt a shiver go down her spine at the sound of his voice. Hermione tried to get Aura’s attention to help with the potion, but her eyes followed Snape’s every move.

“Aura. Aura!” Hermione shook her friend.

“What?” She responded without taking her eyes from Snape.

“What is wrong with you?”

“Nothing. Isn’t he dreamy? Doesn’t his voice just send shivers down your spine?”

“Who?” Hermione asked, appalled.

“Why Snape, of course. Who else?”

Hermione’s eyes opened the size of saucers, “Dreamy? Aura are you nuts? His voice does send shivers down my spine, but not the kind you mean.”

“Zarano!” Snape snapped at Aura.

“Yes professor?” She replied in a I’m-trying-to-be-sexy sounding voice.

“I’m surprised by your choice of partner, today.”

“Is it not to your liking Severus? May I call you Severus?”

“No, Miss Zarano, you may not,” he turned and walked away and the class erupted with laughter at Aura’s actions.

Hermione thought Aura was acting awfully strange… like someone had given her something… something like…. Hermione gasped. ‘Fred and George’s love potion! Fred must have slipped it to her last night,’ thought Hermione.

At the end of class Hermione ran to go confront Fred. Aura stayed behind in the classroom. When Snape returned to the classroom he found Aura lying on his desk on her stomach with her legs crossed behind her.

“Miss Zarano, would you like to tell me what you are doing?”

“I was waiting for you sir.”

Snape instructed her to get off his desk and go to class. She reluctantly left the classroom, but didn’t go to class. She hovered outside Snape’s room and followed him when he left. She spent the entire day following Snape and flirting with and being rejected by him until dinner.

Image

After dinner Aura was drug to the Gryffindor common room by Hermione and forced into a chair. Fred had informed her that the potion would wear off after dinner. Fred was sitting in the common room when the two of them arrived. Aura was babbling about Snape and his “sexiness”. Fred almost fell off the couch from laughing so hard. George walked into the room and Hermione heatedly told him what his brother had done. George started laughing.

“It’s not funny!” Hermione shouted.

“What’s not funny?” Aura asked. Her eyes had lost their glassy appearance and she was no longer talking about Snape, “And why do I feel a faint need to snog Snape?”

Fred and George broke into another round of uncontrollable laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... so yeah... bad chapter, but funny nonetheless. I've realized that I'm not really going where I was originally headed with this story so I'm gonna try to head back that way. Fred was just begging me to let him prank Aura. No Draco in this chapter. =( It made me sad too. Maybe the next chapter will be his and I'll make you wait to find out what Aura does... Thank you to SummerShoutsRawr! for the amazing comment. I'm going to keep trying to update this everyday. It's not like I have anything else to do.
Comments=Love.