Status: Active-ish

It Can't Be... Can It?

Decision Made

The weeks passed quickly. Aura barely spoke to Draco, but Draco was always just a few steps away from her at all times. She had become depressed. Draco assumed she was depressed because she was watching George with another girl, a girl that had been his friend forever, Raine. He had dated this girl the year before and he was obviously happy with her.

What Draco didn’t know, however, was that Aura was depressed because of Draco. She knew she had feelings for Draco, but she didn’t want those feelings. She knew the break for the holidays would be hell for her, having to spend her time with no one but Draco because Aimee wouldn’t be allowed over.

Image

Aura trudged to the train with Draco and Aimee close behind her. She found their usual compartment and secluded herself in the corner. Aimee, tired of the way Aura had been acting, sat beside her and soundly smacked her friend.

“What the hell?!” Aura shouted.

“Well it’s good to get some kind of emotion out of you,” Aimee said and shifted in her seat.

“I show emotion!”

“Constant blankness is not quite what I call emotion.”

Aura glared at Aimee.

“Aura, I’m not gonna see you all break… at least talk to me on the train ride home.”

Aura sighed, but started talking to her friend. To her surprise, Aura felt halfway human again. When they were about thirty minutes from the train station, Blaise poked his head into the compartment and suggestively asked Aimee to come with him. Aimee flashed a guilty grin at Aura and got up to leave, “Have fun,” she said and shot a pointed glance at Draco.

“How long has that been going on?” Aura asked in a flat voice when they had left.

“A while,” Draco responded and got up to sit beside her.

She chanced a quick glance in his direction and saw his eyes resting on her. Suddenly self conscious, she tugged at her too short mini skirt.

“Why have you been acting weird, Aura?” Draco asked.

“I don’t have the slightest idea what you mean.”

“Yes you do,” he replied, “ever since you found out what I said to Weasley.”

“I don’t know, Draco.”

“Aura, there has to be a reason,” he put his hand under her chin and lifted her head so she
was looking at him.

Draco knew better than to look into her eyes. He found himself leaning toward her and her eyes fluttered closed when his lips met hers. She breathed a sigh of surrender. Draco’s strict control over himself slipped and he let his tongue slide across her lip. He had sworn to himself he wouldn’t do this on the train. He put his hands around her tiny waist and easily lifted her onto his lap without breaking the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a quiet noise. She threaded his hands into her hair and gently tugged her head back so that he could gain access to the perfect expanse of deliciously tanned skin. He kissed her neck, sucking on a spot just below her ear. She whispered his name. His fingers made quick work of the buttons on her shirt and tossed it to the floor, and soon he was kissing more of her tan skin. He stopped to enjoy the sight of her generous breasts that were barely contained by her black bra. He reached behind her and unclasped the lacy material. It joined her shirt on the floor. He ran his hands over her curves and let one rest on her inner thigh and returned his lips to hers.

Aura felt the train begin to slow. She quickly pushed Draco away and dressed herself. He stood and tried to take her into his arms.

“No, Draco.”

“But…”

“This doesn’t change anything,” she said and exited the compartment.

Draco was angry. Would she never give him a chance? When he exited the train he saw Aura standing with his parents. Lucius gave Draco a questioning look. Draco shook his head. No change. Aura still hated him.

Once back at the mansion, Lucius took Draco into his office.

“So, nothing has changed?”

“It has…” Draco confessed, thinking of the train, “We’re on speaking terms, though just
barely.”

Lucius nodded, “In have spoken with your mother about what you requested, and she does not like the idea. She believes that Aura should be given a choice, but given her recent relationship with the Weasley boy… yes I know about it,” he said at Draco’s shocked look, “We feel that it would be appropriate for you to marry Aura.”

Draco smirked, “When will she be informed?”

“We are unsure of that, however it will be before you return to school.”

Draco nodded, offered his father his thanks, and left for his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aura's gonna be pi-issed lol. Should be interesting. I should be shot for taking so long to update. Sorry!
Comments=Love!