Status: Active-ish

It Can't Be... Can It?

I Hate Him, You Know This

After she was done sunbathing, Aura and Draco walked back to their rooms and got dressed. Draco had no idea where his parents were, so he helped himself to whatever was in the fridge. On the table was a note on Draco’s father’s handwriting.

“Draco,
Your mother and I will be gone for the rest of the summer on… business. The Dark Lord has requested our presence. I’m trusting that I can leave our home in your care. Take care of Aura.
Lucius Malfoy”

‘Well, well, well,’ thought Draco. “Maybe I can have her now,” he whispered.

“Who are we having?” asked Aura from directly behind Draco.

“Any girl I want,” Draco retorted.

“Except me. So Lucius and Cissy are gone for the summer, huh?”

Draco nodded.

“Cool. Then Aimee can come out of hiding.”

Aura Left the room and came back toting a short blonde girl. Aimee had been Aura’s best friend for as long as she could remember. They were nearly inseparable, except for the fact that Draco’s parents disliked her. Aimee was not pure blood… in fact she was muggle born. Her only redeeming quality, in the Malfoy’s eyes, was that she was in Slytherin house.

Draco left the room mumbling under his breath about “stupid mudblood in his house.” Aura and Aimee shared an amused look and high fived each other. They ran to Aura’s room, grabbed their broomsticks, and headed outside. They had created a wizard version of the muggle game hide and seek as soon as they had been old enough to fly. They played it every time they were together. Today Aimee was the seeker. Aura jumped on her broomstick and flew off as Aimee counted. She found the perfect spot high in the branches of a weeping willow tree. She could survey her surroundings without being seen.

Image

Draco paced his room still muttering about Aimee staying in his house. He’d been without sex almost all summer and he was beginning to crave Aura’s body like a drug. He caught sight of a shimmer of red when he paced past the doors to his balcony. He slowly walked to the doors and opened them. Seeing Aura sitting in the branches made him run and grab his broom. He was on the broom and flying towards the tree within seconds.

Draco landed silently on the branch beside Aura. He had already seated himself beside her when she finally noticed his presence. She turned to face him.

“Draco, what ar-”

Aura was cut off by the feel of Draco’s lips against hers. His tongue swept across her bottom lip, but she denied him entrance. He pulled away, just far enough away so he could speak.

“Come on, Aura…”

She gave him a sly smile before wrapping her arms around his neck and crushing her mouth to his, forcing her tongue past his lips. Draco let a small moan escape before taking control of the kiss. He let one hand roam her body, using the other to hold on to the branch they were precariously balanced on.

“Aura!” Aimee yelled close by.

Aura pulled away from Draco and he rested his forehead against hers; both were breathing heavily.

“Aura…” Draco started, but she interrupted.

“Leave Draco,” she whispered and pushed him away, “I don’t want you. You weren't any good the first time," she said with a smirk. "I don’t want to have sex with you.”

He grabbed his broom and stood, “But you’ll have sex with Blaise.”

It was a statement, not a question. He was gone before she could protest.

“HA! Found you!” Aimee yelled.

“Yeah… I’m bored. Let’s go inside,” Aura said, knowing that Aimee had to have seen what happened.

Back in her room, Aura turned on Aimee, “How much of that did you see?”

“Enough to know that you enjoyed that kiss.”

“It’s a kiss. I enjoy all good kisses. It just so happens that he is an excellent kisser.”

“Uh-huh,” Aimee replied unconvinced.

“I hate him, you know this…”

“Yeah, but I could see how living with him for so long could-”

“No. He treats me like trash. I HATE him. Get it?”

“Yeah, Aura,” Aimee gave in knowing it was a lost cause.

They spent the rest of the night thinking of fun ways to torture Draco.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. Yay! I updated!
Comments=Love
Love=Updates!
Let me know what you think and I'm always open to suggestions.