Status: Active-ish

It Can't Be... Can It?

Fantasy Train Ride

Aura rolled her eyes as Aimee dragged her towards the train; she was not looking forward to being prefect this year. They climbed onto the train and Aura left Aimee in their usual compartment. She headed toward the compartment for the prefects. Her eyes darted to the compartment next to the prefect one. Inside was George Weasley. He winked at her and started for the door. Aura shook her head and held up a hand to gesture to herself and the prefect compartment. George’s mouth formed an ‘o’ and a plan started to form in his mind. She held up one finger to tell him to wait on her and entered the compartment.

Aura was utterly bored at the prefect meeting, and she could feel Draco’s eyes on her. He was taking in every detail of her unintentionally provocative outfit. She quickly pulled her robes out of her bag and pulled them over her clothes. Draco’s face looked upset. He looked away from her and quickly left the compartment when the meeting was over. Aura was the last to leave and looked up and down the hall quickly before slipping into the compartment George occupied. She pulled the shades over the windows so that no one would know she was in here with a Weasley.

She turned around to face George and found him only inches away from her face. He breathed her name as he softly kissed her lips. He slowly pulled her backwards until his legs hit the seat. He pulled her onto his lap so that her legs were on either side of him.

“George…” she moaned quietly as he kissed down her neck and pushed her robe off her shoulders onto the floor. He pulled back and looked at her. Her cheeks flushed red as he took in the sight of her in a black and green plaid mini skirt and a white button up shirt unbuttoned enough to show generous cleavage.

“My god, Aura…” he whispered as he attached his lips to hers and unbuttoned her shirt. Soon it joined the robe on the floor. He let hands span her thin waist and slowly moved them up her stomach. She shivered with anticipation. Suddenly George stopped and pushed her onto the seat beside him. He stood up and ran his hands through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

“What’s wrong, George?” Aura asked.

“We… we can’t,” George said and tossed Aura her shirt.

She nodded and dressed herself. George sat beside her and pulled her close against him. His hand stroked her hair, and he stared into her eyes.

“You are beautiful,” he said quietly and she blushed.

They spent the rest of the ride that way, cuddling and occasionally kissing. Aura thought it was nice to be with a guy who didn’t want her only for her body. If only it wasn’t a Weasley. ‘I almost don’t care,’ she thought. This is just too good. When the train began to slow, Aura stood. She leaned down and pecked George’s lips. This was almost like a fantasy.

“Thank you,” she whispered as she left.

Ten minutes later George left the compartment with his hand pressed to his chest. He had only intended to kiss her… maybe go a little farther just in case she ever tried anything, he would have blackmail on her. Instead he found himself unable to go through with it and wishing for more time with her instead.

Image

*Train ride from Draco’s perspective*

Draco followed slowly behind as Aimee dragged Aura onto the train, not liking the fact that he couldn’t get his mind off of Aura. He watched as Aura left Aimee in the compartment and headed towards the prefect compartment. He left his trunk and things with Aimee and followed suit.

Once inside the compartment, Draco seated himself across from Aura. He heard nothing of the meeting because he couldn’t help but stare at her in her mini skirt and unbuttoned shirt. She was gorgeous today, just like every other day, he thought. He let his eyes wonder over her every curve, imagining his hands, then his lips following the same path his eyes had. He must have been a little too obvious, because Aura reached down into her bag and pulled out her robes.

Draco’s face fell. It’s a shame to cover that delicious body, he thought. He refrained from looking at her the rest of the meeting and quickly exited to go back to his compartment. He formed a plan to get Aimee to leave so that he could have some “alone time” with Aura. That chance never came, though, because Aura never returned to the compartment. Draco spent the rest of the ride barely enduring the endless stream of questions about Aura’s whereabouts from Aimee.

“Shut up!” He finally shouted, “I have no idea where she is, and frankly I don’t care.
She’s probably off cavorting with Blaise or countless other gits.”

Aimee’s eyes became the size of saucers at Draco’s outburst.

“She would never…” Aimee tried to defend her friend.

“Oh really? She’s been with countless guys I’m sure. She thinks I’m not good enough for her anymore, is why she won’t sleep with me. But I’ll be damned to have her tell me I wasn’t the best she ever had-”

“Draco, umm-”

“Don’t interrupt!”

“Draco, shut up for a second,” Aimee said.

Draco flashed her a confused look, but he sat down and let her continue.

“Draco, I can see you obviously care about her…”

“I don’t!”

She glared at him, and he held up his hands in surrender.

“Even if you don’t care for her, Aura has never been with anyone but you.”

Draco stuttered over his next sentence, “Sh-she’s never been with an-anyone but m-me?”

Aimee shook her head. Draco jumped to his feet, intending to find her, but the train came to a stop. Draco peered out the window to see Hogwarts. He darted out of the train and looked around for Aura. He saw her climbing into a carriage and ran after her. By the time he got there, Blaise had already gotten into the carriage and was kissing Aura. Draco’s heart panged for a moment as he climbed in. Aura pushed Blaise away and they whispered quietly in the corner. Draco remained silent the entire way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so what do you think? I'm just kinda letting Aura lead me where she wants to go... I'm just not sure where she's headed. Ideas are welcome. Check out her outfit in the link above.
Comments=Love