‹ Prequel: Death's a Joke.

Ha Ha You're Dead.

A Clockwise Motion.

The Joker shuffled around a bulky looking cardboard box that had miraculously crept into the warehouse that he was currently occupying. His fingertips which were the home of hardened skin brushed over the box as he walked around it. After the third walk around the box his knife slipped into his hand before he ripped one side of the box apart, causing the flimsy cardboard box to fall apart, every side fell to the ground with a soft thud.

There, slumped on a wooden chair was Commissioner Gordon who’s eyes where closed, his head limply hanging onto his shoulder making his flesh make a double chin while beads of salvia stuck to the grey brush of his moustache. Placed on his head ridiculously was a single metallic party hat which was held in place by a strap of elastic under his jaw line.

“Once again, Evening…Commissioner,” The Joker hissed with delight, his nostrils flaring with excitement.

JAQK-Herz sat happily stabbing a tiny plastic fork into chips almost too viciously as he eagerly ate his first meal in several days; chips wrapped up in an old Gotham newspaper that he had stolen from a man that he had shot in the back of the neck. Once he had finished his mouth gasped for liquid to soothe the burning sensation. He casually walked into a local takeaway restaurant. JAQK simply jumped over the counter, opened a fridge and pulled a drink out before he downed it.

“Hey! what d'ya fink yom doen?” Roared the owner of the shop until JAQK-Herz turned around. The man simply gulped and kissed the crucifix that hung around his neck.

JAQK smirked, a smile that mirrored his mother’s perfectly. With lightening fast precision his hand darted into his pocket and grabbed the handle of a knife. Before the man could react JAQK lazily flicked his wrist and the knife flew out of his grasp and dead straight into the man. JAQK-Herz cackled with happiness before he carried this on with several other people until the once busy place was a bloodbath.

Bruce Wayne swirled the whiskey contents of his glass in a clockwise motion, as he brought the still spinning liquid to his lips a few droplets leapt out of the glass and clung to his top lip which were soon lapped up by his tongue. He had returned from a long evening of crime fighting and after seeing a takeaway near the suburbs filled with dead bodies he was quite shaken. Sure, it was his job, and he had seen it all before, but the visions of innocent people cut into his mind worse than any knife.

The Joker stared up as his son confidently swayed into the room, it was like the Joker was staring into a mirror, a mirror that had changed his eyes and made him younger without scars, but a mirror nevertheless.

“I gotta hand it to you, the Commissioner wearing a party hat? Ha ha ho heh hehe ha…now that’s what I call a joke,” The Joker howled with amusement, this made JAQK-HERZ beam. It didn’t seem like a lot to anyone passing by, but to JAQK, this was the closest to his father being proud of him
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologises, writer's block and depression have been getting to me. Thanks to all my readers and Tati.SixxSixxSixx for her comment :'3