‹ Prequel: Death's a Joke.

Ha Ha You're Dead.

Elizabeth.

“You are a dumbass,” JAQK stated as he watched one of the old warehouses on the edge of Gotham blaze, golden flames licking the building.

“Why so serious?” Cackled his father back who stood next to him, admiring the burning rubble he had destroyed.

JAQK-Herz just shook is head in disbelief at how easily amused his father was. The Joker had apparently set the building on fire to entertain himself.

“I have no idea how Ace fell in love with you,” JAQK mumbled, his eyebrow slightly raised at his father.

This caused the Joker to stand straight; his body seem made out of stone apart from his bloodshot eyes that seemed to be looking around for a distraction to stop tears forming like liquid diamonds.

“Ace never loved me,” Hissed the Joker, the humour in his voice has evaporated.

“Well she obviously did, she could have picked any Gotham criminal to have a kid with, but she chose you,” Muttered JAQK before walking away.

Batman growled in pain as JAQK’s knife ripped into his cheek, the flesh torn into an unsightly scar. His fist smashed into JAQK’s jaw with a snapping noise, blood seeped through his open mouth before he started to laugh. Batman felt his eye socket be hit with a fist momentarily blinding him, by the time he regained sight JAQK had gone.

JAQK sat in an alleyway covered in his own blood, his jaw line throbbed with pain while a large strand of hair fell from it’s greased up perch and hung limply in front of his eyes, swinging back and forth slightly.

Bruce Wayne had been awake all that night, JAQK-Herz, the criminal he had been fighting for several years had a little diamond shaped scar, he had only just realised it that day, the scar was identical to Harry’s scar. He kept telling himself that JAQK wasn’t Harry, his son was dead afterall. Plus, JAQK reminded him of Ace, they had the same eyes and he was like a younger version, maybe he was Ace’s son? But he also had the same eyes as Harry. That’s when it struck. Bruce’s breath caught up in his throat as he realised that he had been played all this time, that the girl he had taken in was really Ace in disguise and that there was never was an Elizabeth.

“I want the files of every missing woman who was born in Gotham…don’t question,” Roared Batman down the phone to the police station, beads of salvia spraying like a broken water garden feature.

Meanwhile JAQK sat with a bag of ice on his jaw, whimpering in pain. In his usual manner he had gone into a restaurant, gone on a killing spree, and then decided to take anything he found for himself. Clothes, food, money…his life was pretty well adapt, and it was easy to shoot a bullet or two through a neighbour’s head when sneaking into a bathroom for a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologises, I was suppose to post this last night but I've been dealing with depression.