Status: Writing.

You Think I Am Crazy? I Will Show You Crazy.

With Two Ex's

Jakob lifted his head on and then quickly put it back down and started screaming bloody murder. Jocelyn and I ran over to him, not touching him.
“Jake, where does it hurt?!” I asked him.
“My back!” He shrieked.
“Okay hunny, don’t move okay?”
He nodded his head.
“I will call 911, and get something for his head.” Said Jocelyn getting up. “Toxic, Fiercy, Eli, lets go inside.”
“It’s okay Jake, you will be ok.” I cooed, stroking his hair.
“Hey, is everything alright over here?” someone asked, walking threw the fence.
“Um no, my uh, nephew fell.” I said, not looking up to the stranger’s voice.
“Here, we should put something under his head.” Said the stranger, handing me his jacket. I muttered a thanks and slipped the jacket under his head.
“What’s your name little guy?”
“J… Jake.” He stuttered suppressing screams.
“Nice to meet you Jake. I’m Maxx. With two x’s. My parent’s wanted to be different.”
“We know all about different in this house.” I mumbled, then Maxx looked at me.
He had dark brown eyes, contrary to most of us in this house. He had that typical emo boy hair, much like Riot and Drave. Must be a guy thing. He wore the skinny jeans and tight band shirts and would be considered gay in most place. Down his arms were bruises. Heavy bruises, he noticed me looking at them too.
“Oh, I kinda fell out a window the other day… me, my mom and step dad just moved in, so I am not used to the house yet.” He said smiling… fair enough.
“Aunt Nicki.” Tears were still falling down poor Jakob’s face.
“So your name is Nicki? You don’t seem like one.” Said Maxx.
“Actually, my name is Panic. I go by Panic. Jake is the only one who calls me Nicki.” I said, stroking Jake’s hair.
“Panic… your right… that is different.”
“Just wait… it gets better.” I smiled and we heard ambulance siren’s coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short... you meet Maxx
This Life Starts With A Heartbeat, And Normally Ends With One
^^ Read it ^^
:D :D :D ALSO NAILAH NEEDS TO FRIEND ME!
Just saying....