Status: Writing.

You Think I Am Crazy? I Will Show You Crazy.

Call Him Toxic

They wouldn’t let me ride in the ambulance with my two year old, very scared nephew. They said since I wasn’t his parent I couldn’t. I tried to explain that I had half custody and his dad wasn’t home, but whatever. So now me, Jocelyn, Eli, Fiercy and Toxic were on our way to the hospital, and Maxx wanted to come too.

“Did you just call him Toxic?” asked Maxx giving Jocelyn a weird look.
“I told you it got better. The girl is my niece and her name is Fiercy, or that’s what we call her. Don’t worry about it, and the other boy is my other nephew and his name is in fact Toxic. Their parent’s were… different.” I said, smiling.
“Where are their parents?” and then my smile dropped.
“Their mom was Fallyn, my sister but she umm died. And their father, Jonah, disappeared. So I am their legal guardian. Have been since a few hours after they were born.”
“Oh. I am sorry. How old are you even?” asked Maxx.
“Sixteen.”
“So you have been taking care of two kids since you were fourteen?”
“Three. But yes.”
“Three?” I could tell all of this was very confusing to Maxx.
“Yea, Jake’s dad is my brother, but he has his own issues, so I am Jake’s legal guardian too. His mom left when he was really young.”
“Wow. Your family is different. How did you get mixed up in this Jocelyn?”
“I date Panic’s brother, Rage and Eli is my son from another guy.” She said.
“Rage?”
“You get used to the strange names. I mean, Rage, Rave, Riot, Panic, Fiercy, Jakob with a K, Toxic, Scene, Trisha, Lukas, Zaylee, and Drave. I think I got them all but, they are far from normal here.” Jocelyn laughed.

“Hey Panic, any work on Jake?” said Drave, walking into the waiting room and placing a kiss on my forehead. I back away a little bit, still not very happy with him.
He sat down next to me and then looked to Maxx. “Who is he?”
“That’s Maxx, his family just moved into the house next to ours.”
“Oh, hey, I’m Drave. Family friend.”
“Maxx.” Maxx replied.
“Panic Kaos?” called a doctor entering the waiting room.
“Really. Kaos?” asked Maxx.
“My parent’s seemed to have a sense of humor.” I muttered before walking over to the doctor.
“Jakob seems to be pretty lucky. He only fractured one bone in his back. Since he is so young, he will just have to wear a brace I say for a week and just be careful after that. He will have back problems when he is older though, and sports wont be good thing to try out until maybe high school.” I nodded.
“Can we see him?” I asked. The doctor nodded, and showed us Jakob’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda filler....
Just telling Maxx stuff.
Next chapter should be better
This Life Starts With A Heartbeat And Normally Ends With One
Click it ^^^