Status: Writing.

You Think I Am Crazy? I Will Show You Crazy.

Uh... I Mean Drave

“Panic?” asked Maxx, walking threw the front door a few hours later. “Your house is quiet… really quiet. That’s strange.”
“Yea, it’s only me Riot, Rage and Rave.” Yea… only.
“Where’s Drave?”
“With his parent’s I guess.” I shrugged.
“Oh…” With that, Maxx picked up my chin and kissed me. “Sorry… I shouldn’t have done that… sorry.” He mumbled.
“It’ okay…” not like I did much to pull back.
“What do you see in him? Honestly? He always is here drunk or high… one day he is going to hurt you.” Sadness was in Maxx’s eyes.
“I don’t remember anymore. He was so sweet and caring and nice. Why leave something if it’s all you have?” I asked.
“All you have? You have a billion people always at your house. You have a lot.”
“Not what I meant…” I sighed before getting up.
“I better go, I just came to say hi and why nothing eventful has happen in the last twelve hours” He smiled and kissed me on the lips. “Sorry, I couldn’t resist.”

A few minutes later Drave walked in. “Hey, watcha been up to all day?” he asked, hugging me from behind.
“Umm, got the house to myself with Riot, Rave and Rage. Rhett visited. He is gone now.”
“Babe, what happened to your face?” he turned me around and tilted my check up. “Sit on the counter, I will get some ice… that really doesn’t hurt at all?” He asked, getting some ice from the fridge.
He stood between my legs and placed the ice pack on my check. “Get in a fight with a lion today?” he asked and smiled at me.
“Funny. But close. Rhett hit me.”
Drave’s hand tightened into a fist on the counter and he was trying hard not put too much pressure on the ice pack.
“He… um, wants to help Jonah get out of Jail and have some custody of Fiercy and Toxic.”
“W... Why. That... that son of a bitch tried to kill you!” Drave was mad, I could tell. Anyone could.
“I know. After he hit me, Rage got really mad and yelled at him. In fewer words, Rhett will still pay for everything and will leave us alone.” I shrugged.
“You know Panic, most girls get all sensitive if someone hits you. I am not sure if it’s just because you are strong, or you have been threw it so many times it doesn’t faze you. At this point, I don’t know.”
“I think its both hun.”
“So, talk to Maxx recently?” Drave asked, placing kisses on my neck.
“Yea, he was over earlier…”
“And you two were alone?”
“Yes.” Drave bit down harder then necessary on my neck. “I take it you don’t like him?”
Drave looked at me. “No, I don’t, what if he takes you from me? I can’t lose you Panic.”
“Why would you think I would leave you? I am not like that.” I just let him kiss me… twice.
“I know… I just… I just can’t lose you. I really can’t.”
“Then why do you do drugs and drink?”
“What does that have to do with…”
“If I really was as good as you say, why do you do drugs. Why do your drink all the time. Why do you sleep with other girls and assume I don’t know…” I mumbled.
“You… You knew about that?”
“I do now.”
Drave looked down, ashamed. “I will stop. I will stop it all. No more drugs, no more drinking. No other girls.”
“Are you lying?”
“No, honestly. I don’t care that you don’t want sex. I understand. You were raped and that must be hard.” I winced at this. “No more of anything. You are all I need. Everything I need, I don’t need drugs to make me feel good. It’s just you now.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. Positive.” He kissed me passionately and we went on like that for a while until he had to go home. I wish he didn’t have to leave… I wish Maxx didn’t have to leave… uh, I mean Drave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maxx or Drave?
Do you REALLY want the Italian out of jail?
:D
Subscribe to the next one
Why Do You Assume I See Two Roads