Status: Writing.

You Think I Am Crazy? I Will Show You Crazy.

June 1st

I sat on Drave’s lap in the waiting room, my head in his chest, tears running down my face. I knew it had happened and I couldn’t stop it. He stroked my hair and told me everything would be alright but I knew he was lying.
“Rave Kaos.” Said a doctor. I looked up, luckily, for once, she wasn’t under my name. I could see the doctor talking and shaking his head. I knew what the news was.
Rave came back. “Lets all go home… okay? The kids really shouldn't be up right now, Lukas and Zaylee’s mom will be here soon. We can visit Riot, Scene and their baby boy Rant tomorrow. They will be fine here.”
“Panic… why don’t you ride with me okay?” said Drave, I nodded and followed him, hand in hand to his car.
He kissed me lightly once we got inside, holding my hand.
“This is all my fault…” I whispered.
“Panic… there was no way…”
“No, I mean, I should have seen the signs, she was always in pain, and I did nothing.” Tears started to come down my eyes.
“Hey, Panic, don’t talk like that… there was no way for anyone, even someone as smart as you to have been able to tell. Maybe it was just her time. Okay?” we were on the high way now, almost to our house.
“I just…”
“No, Panic, there was nothing more you could have done. You made her feel loved and you kept her from the badness in the world. You did what you could okay?”
“Okay.”
He leaned over and kissed me, but just when we were pulling away…
“DRAVE!” I yelled, before we were hit by a drunk driving, spinning out of control, the car being thrown like a rag doll into a lake. It didn’t take long for the impact of the hit and the water to put me into a deep sleep.

Did anyone notice the date.
The end of May.
First day of June.
June 1st.

Maybe life only has one road for us.
Why do I assume you see two roads?
Maybe everyone only see's one road.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ THE NEXT ONE.
Why Do You Assume I See Two Roads Subscribe? Unless you are done with the Kaos's xD
For those of you who don't know what "June 1st" is. It's the day Fallyn, Trisha and Drave died. Riot, Rave, Rage, Toxic, Fiercy and Rant were born.
Thanks to: (Sorry for mistakes)
ZombieChild
XlooseXYourselfX
WayToBeChrissy
RaAwwrrosaurs
ipod.converse
S t a rSTRUCK
AndysPrincess
Dreamless_night62
YouDidn'tBreakMe
XxBleedingMascaraxX
Charlotte..