Status: Writing.

You Think I Am Crazy? I Will Show You Crazy.

My Shoulder Too

I am not sure when my breaking point was, but it happened. I was definitely freaking out. Unlucky for me, there was only one small window and it was raining outside, so the whole escape thing wasn’t working. But I was about to make it work.
I was crying. Not really because I was sad, more frustrated. I was frustrated with Rage… I understand that he is the oldest and yada yada yada but, I am the one taking care of everyone. Yes, Riot and Rave and the others do there part, but still.
I understand now. I understand how Fallyn felt. But how did she do it?
I could hear the chaos erupt upstairs with the Kaos’s… see what I did there? A little play on words. Anything. I could hear Fiercy yelling at Toxic, Toxic blaming Jakob, Rage being frustrated with them, Riot probably doing nothing because not like he could yell at anyone. It was quiet funny, you know, minus the part where they are basically my kids and my motherly instincts were about to kick in.
You know the ones where you break threw the glass window, but it doesn’t break all the way so there are still a lot of sharp edges. Then, because you are slightly short, you have to climb on something, falling on your wrist and hearing a loud crack, instantly knowing you just broke your wrist, but because you just have to help your family, you wiggle out of the window, getting cut up, while rain is soaking threw your clothes.
Those instincts that make you not stop, even though you are in so much pain. Your hair is plastered to your forehead and your body is begging you to stop. You know those? Well, yea, that totally just happened.
“Panic. You are insane. I am taking you to the hospital now.” Rage said, pulling me up by shoulder and might I say a little too hard and it didn’t help that I was slippery, thanks rain. Pop. Yay. There goes my shoulder and my screaming again. Definitely dislocated. Oh, and my shoulder probably is too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fantasy Freak? Well, I have a new story.
The start is weird and confusing, but just try it :)
The Day After Monday