Status: Writing.

You Think I Am Crazy? I Will Show You Crazy.

If You're Pregnant

Jocelyn apparently lived near here and Rage had been coming down every other weekend to visit her. Funny, never saw us.
It was now a week later, and me and Rage were being Civil. Not completely nice, but civil.
“HEY PANIC!” Scene shouted into my ear.
“Yes?” I turned around to face her, putting down the dish I had been washing.
“Damn it… I thought you were be freaked out.”
“You seem to forget who I live with.” I smiled at her.
“So I have big newsssss!!!!” Scene said, jumping up and down.
“I sware. If you are pregnant this plate is going threw your skull.” I say, being very threatening.
“No, I am not pregnant, guess again!”
“Umm, Riot is talking to more people other then you, Drave and me?”
“NO! Bigger then that!”
“Umm, your dying your hair something that isn’t crazy!” I said hopeful.
“Try again. It’s bigger then that!”
“Uh, you and Riot are eloping and moving to Canada with a blue bear with purple poke a dots and never returning!” I said jumping up and down.
“Haha. You’re funny.” Scene said sarcastically. “But it’s bigger then that! And everyone knows Canadian bears have orange poke a dots.”
“Can you just tell me!?!” I yelled at her.
Trisha skipped down the steps singing “No eating here tonight! No eating here tonight no no no eating here tonight! You on a diet!” making weird dance moves and stopping in front of us.
“Watching Nemo is the biggest thing you can thing of.” I said, looking at Scene with a ‘You have got to be kidding me’ face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler :)
New Story?
Idea's? Thought? Concerns?