Sequel: Better Than Revenge

Smile

Arabella de Graff-Clare was born in Saumur, France and lived there her whole life. Her parents Lillian de Graff was a renowned ballet dancer and her father Pierre Clare worked in the winery business with his parents. Arabella was supposed to follow in her mother footsteps and major in ballet at Julliard. But one night changes everything in Ara completely and her life. Now she’s someplace where she never though she would ever be at Columbia Art School in Chicago, Illinois.

Jonathan Toews was born in Winnipeg, Canada and lived there before getting drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks. Everyone knew that Jonathan was going to do great in the NHL and was going to one day lead the Blackhawks to Lord Stanley. After not making it in the 2008-2009 season they’re back. And they are wanting Lord Stanley more than ever and they might be able to get it with the help of Mr. Serious.

Mr. Serious has everything to smile about but he never does. Arabella has not much to smile about but she always does. Will Arabella teach Jon how to smile? And will Jon teach Arabella that a smile isn’t always needed?

The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. -Author Unknown