Sequel: Better Than Revenge

Smile

.trois.

3. Saturday
I was sitting in the desk watching the power point that Professor Ernst was presenting. Everyone around me was half asleep or already asleep because his presentations went on for an hour an a half but it seemed like it went on for days. I looked down at my notebook and like always it was covered with doodles and flowers all over the page. Yet it was different from all of the other pages since I wrote Jonathan Toews in cursive near the bottom of my page. It was crazy! I met this guy the last night and I can’t stop thinking about him. But he was a hockey player who could get any girl he wanted.

“So this concludes my presentation for today.” Professor Ernst voice boomed throughout the classroom which woke everyone up.

“Hey Ara, did you catch the game on Thursday?” Emma asked as we were packing our things up.

“Yep and they were brilliant like always.” I said smiling. Emma wasn’t from Chicago, she was from D.C and supported her lovely Washington Capitals.

“Sure they were” She said crunching up her nose like she always did when she got sarcastic.

“Let’s just hope they can win on the road now.” Dean said butting into our conversation. Dean and Emma have been going out since the 9th grade.

“Oh right they go on a 2 week road trip.” I said immediately getting disappointed that now even if Jonathan wanted to find me he couldn’t for the next two weeks.

“I’ll see you guys on Monday.” I said going my separate way from the couple. I looked at my phone to see that I had a text message from Patrick Sharp. It read:

Hey Ara gotta go to meetings tomorrow before road trip so i cant come pick up picture for sometime. keep Abby company for me, and no shit talking.
Plus Johnny boy told us about last night;)


I had to re-read the part of how Jonathan was talking about me. He probably just said something how this weird girl told him that he needed to find her. The picture that Sharpie was supposed to pick up was a picture of Abby, his girlfriend of eight years. She was wearing her Sharp jersey and standing up for Patrick’s goal. Just so happen she was standing the same way as he was. Their back to the camera with their arms straight in the air. I replied:

Of course I’ll hang out with Abby and gossip about you while your gone:P

That was Patrick thought we did while he was away which was half true anyways. He was listening to us talk about him one day and from then on he’s been trying to hear on conversation. It was quite funny sometimes to find me hiding behind the couch and things like that.

“Hey Sam.” I said peering into my roommates room. Sam reminded me a lot of Clinton Kelly from What Not To Wear.

“Hello, how was the presentation?” He asked looking up from his drawing book. It was Saturday but since Professor Ernst “recommended his presentation” meaning we have to go or else I went.

“Boring as always and the Blackhawks just left for a two week road trip.” I said leaning on the door frame.

“So lover boy can’t come and find you for two whole weeks.” Sam said smiling. Ever since I told him about last night Jonathan has been refereed to as Lover Boy.

“First off he isn’t my lover boy. And second it wasn’t even like he was going to find me.” I said rolling my eyes.

“You never know. He could just surprise you in the next three weeks. But I say we go clubbing tomorrow night!” He said getting all excited about going clubbing it gave him an excuse to dress me up to impress some boys.

“Sounds like fun, same group?” I asked him walking across the hall to my room.

“Of course sweetie, but stop bothering me I have to work!” He shouted loud enough so I could hear.

The apartment that Sam and I live in is rented. That means we each pay 700 dollars a month for the apartment. As soon as you walked into the apartment to your right was the bathroom and left was Sam’s room. My room was closer the kitchen and living room.

My walls of my room were pure white but with the cork board full of photos that I took of the three years that I’ve been here added to the room. The sheets on my bed were some set that I bought from Macy’s. It was green and blue with a paisley design. It was on sale so I got it. As I sat on my bed I couldn’t help but wait for Sunday night to arrive and get Jonathan off my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry that this took me forever to get out!
I know that the last to paragraphs are kinda junk but please bare with me.
Because I promise you it will get better:)