Sequel: Better Than Revenge

Smile

.neuf.

9. Satuday
“Hello Jon.” I said answering my phone smiling I just finished printing my photos. Jon texted me asking what I was going to do and I told him that I was going to print.

“Hey, Ara. Kaner says hi too.” He replied after Patrick shouted for him to say hi to me.

“Hi, Kaner.” I said laughing as I was making my way to my apartment with a few pictures in my hand.

“Did you finish printing?” Jon asked hearing him ploop down on the bed.

“Yep, I just finished so I’m heading over to the apartment now.” I said crossing the street.

“Nice. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out on Sunday night?” He asked nervously. I couldn’t help but smile like crazy.

“Are you asking me out Jonathan Toews?” I asked earning a few side glances from people waiting at the cross walk with me.

“Yes, I’m asking you out Arabella.” He replied laughing a little. I was still getting looks from people wondering if I was really talking to Jonathan Toews.

“I would love to go on date with you, if you score me a goal tonight.” I said finally being able to cross the street as I was crossing the street there was a little boy with a Toews jersey. It was so cute.

“I’ll score don’t worry. Sunday at 6L30 sound good?” He said sounding very excited.

“Can’t wait-” I said being cut off by some yelling and shuffling around then Sharpie’s voice boomed through the phone.

“Hi Ara! So you and Johnny have a big date Sunday night!?” Sharpie said laughing. I heard a ‘give me back my phone’ and then a thud.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked laughing at how strange these guys were.

“Burish, don’t kill the poor child, he has a date with Arabella on Sunday. Nothing is going on.” Sharpie said into the phone with an ‘aww’ from Burish.

“Crap! Looks like Johnny boy is a little mad bye.” Sharpie rushed and then he hung up on me.

I finally made it to my apartment. After Sharpie hung up on me they didn’t call me back and I wondered why but figured that they had something to do. This team seemed crazy or maybe just Jon made friends with the crazy ones. I don’t think it helped that I knew Patrick before all of this so I’m forced to hang with him.

The rest of the day I just lounged around the apartment. Sam was hanging out with his boyfriend leaving me all alone. At 12 I left for Newberry library and that gave me something to do at least. When I got there the job was to put away books on the shelves and I did that the whole 4 hours. fun.
-------------------------------------
“Crap! Looks like Johnny boy is a little mad bye.” Sharpie said as he hung up the phone before I could catch him, Burish and him ran out of the room.

I was on the phone with Arabella because I wanted to ask her out. At first I was a little nervous wether or not she was going to agree. Just as I finished asking her out Sharpie and Burish came into my hotel room and tackled me. Well Burish did while Sharpie got on the phone with Ara. So there was Burish and I wrestling as Sharpie was talking.

They took my phone and wouldn’t answer the door when I pounded on it. Since they didn’t give it back I just sort of gave up. Sure I wanted my phone back but I was tired and we had a game today. We lost two games at home so winning this game was important. I climbed into my bed put my head on the pillow and fell asleep.

“Jon, we gotta get going.” Kaner said throwing my duffel bag on me. At least I knew that my duffel bag was actually here.

“Hmph.” I grunted getting up and dressing into my suit, packed my duffel bag and headed off to the team bus. Just as the bus was supposed to leave Sharpie and Burish came running on looking like a mess.

“You’re phone is boring.” Sharpie said dropping it into my lap as he walked pass me in the aisle.

I scrolled through phone to se if they messed anything up because knowing them they probably did. They stole Kaner’s phone and switched his mom’s name to his girlfriend's name. That was funny though. Yet nothing looked out of place and decided to text Ara since I left her hanging.
Hey srry bout earlier. Sharpie’s a dick.-jon

thats ok. isn’t ur game pretty soon?-ara:)

yea, we’re on the bus.-jon

good luck & dont forget bout the goal;)-ara

dont forget bout the date:)-jon


“Let’s go and win boys!” Coach shouted getting off of the bus. We played the blues earlier the past week and they beat us at home. We were hoping to return the favor by beating them tonight at their home.

It’s been 5 minutes and no one has scored yet. I suddenly pass to Sharpie and he scores. We had to go another 10 minutes before I scored the goal that I desperately wanted so bad. Now the score was 2-0 and it was only the first period it was a nice lead. The second period went by without anyone scoring and the third period rolled around. Someone scored for the Blues but that was the only goal they got that night.

We all got back to the locker room happy. It was always nice to win a game especially on the road because then it makes the trip seem that much better. If we lose on the road everyone is all sad and stuff like that. Before the press came into the locker room I was going through my duffel bag when I heard a beep indicating that I had a text message. I opened it up to see:
see you sunday;)-ara
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone thanks for reading and for the two comments that I got. I'm not one of those people who say if I don't have five then I'm not going to update. But I'm starting to think I should do that because I only get one or two comments per chapter. but anyway enjoy and comments please:)