Thoughts of You

hahahahaha

I rode on Embrys back as he raced me home, but all i could think about was Paul and praying he would be okay.

"go to bed honney, you can see paul in the morning when you wake up" my mother said rubbing my back as i sat down on the couch.
reluctantly i dragged my feet up to my bedroom and crashed the second i hit that pillow.

i had a dream that night........an awful one........it was cold and there was a vampire fighting with paul and another wolf who i thougt to be was jacob. Suddenly more and more vampires were comming to the scene and the next thing i saw was pauls bloody body on the pure white snow that had turned red from his blood. i looked at my hands and saw blood....screaming in horror i ran, i kept running until i met the a big body of water.
when i looked at my reflection i saw blood red eyes and pale skin, this girl was me but looked so beautiful.......

"Lace! Lacy! wake up!" i heard a voice ringing in my head...............and thats when i woke up

"paul!" i gasped as i jumped up in my bed with Paul hovering over me with a worried expression on his face. "are you okay? i just came in and found you crying tossing and turning" he said as i slowly sat up. "um...yeah just a bad dream" i said brushing a shaky hand though my hair. "you wanna talk about it?" "no...what happened last night?" "after i left you, we fallowed one of the leeches who tried to lead us into a trap, but we cought on to quickly and ended everything for good, their gone" he said placing a hot hand on my cheek.

i wrapped my arms around and pulled him close to me as he crashed his lips into mine.
it felt so warm and loving, yet rough at the same time.
i had to pull away out of breath pantting. "you look tired" i said brushing a hand across his face. "im fine" he said lightly. "get out, i have to get dressed" i said sitting up "cant i stay?" he asked with a puppy dog face "wouldnt you like to" i laughed pushing him out my door.

i quickly changed into some shorts and a top before bouncing downstairs where my brother was fighting with paul about being in my room. "right here" i said grabbing a breakfast drink and hopping on the counter, paul walked over and wrapped and arm around my waist and smiled at my brother who growled at him in return "would you both knock it off!" i yelled.
"wheres mom and dad?" i asked "they went out to have a day alone" he said making a sick face. "god get a girlfriend" i said shaking my head "do you boys have any plans today?" i asked "nope, im all yours" Paul said with a smile kissing my arm. "good, i have something i want to show you" i said with a smile jumping down "where are you going?" my brother asked as i pulled Paul out of the house "my spot" i sang rancing out.
i ran out to the barn and used my brothers horse and raced down to my spot with the water fall with paul not too far away from me.

while paul went to go phase i sat down in my spot "Nilla" i sang as she came jumping out of a bush barking happily at me "i wondered where you ran off to" i sang picking her up and petting her softly as Paul sat down next to me tapping Nillas head softly. "i love to come here. when i was little and i just got my horse i took him out for a ride even though my father told me to wait for him to teach me. this is where Alti took me and i sat here all night until my grandfather found me" i laughed at my sillness as paul pulled me closer to him.

"so whats your family like?" i asked closing my eyes as i felt so peacefull "my father left when i was young, its just my mother and i but were happy that way, now though i come to think of the pack as my family" he said "but leah can be a bitch" he said annoyed. "dont be mean" i said nuddging him "i mean think of it for leah, the man she loved imprinted on her cousin, and now shes basically living in 9 different boys heads" i said defending her "hey if i was living in the head of 9 other girls i woudl love it" he said with a smile. i jumped up and looked at him with a mean look "im kidding" he said with a smile pulling me back into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know its kinda going by sucky! but wut eva!