Thoughts of You

surprise dinner

“Lacy!” I heard Paul calling me, as I sat in my room with Bambi, feeding him a baby bottle of goats milk. “In my room,” I yelled back, he came into my room and pulled me onto his lap “why don’t we go out tonight?” he asked playing with my hands. “Why not,” I smiled, spinning my body around to face his and planted kisses on his lips while running my fingers through his hair as he in return grabbed my hips roughly and moved his hands up and down my sides.

I rode on Paul’s back as he rode me down to my favorite spot where he had set up an adorable little picnic with candles and everything! “Awe Paul,” I sang, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Nilla lay next to me in the grass while Paul and I had an amazing dinner that apperantly my mother helped him with. “Paul this was amazing” I sang, leaning on his chest as he held me closely. “Anything for you” he said, with a smile kissing me on the head and playing with my hand “you know, you can come home with me” he suggested. “Paul, I want to, but I can’t leave my family” I said, as I could feel him slink down and get depressed. There was a long pause before I turned around to straddle him and grab his face pulling his head to mine, “Paul. I love you but I can’t choose between you and my family” I said, as a tear slowly escaped as Paul grabbed my face and pulled me into a deeply passionate kiss.
I couldn’t handle it and quickly grabbed Nilla before running back home in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its kind of short but it will get good! i promise!