Thoughts of You

bye bye

“Hey,” I sang, walking over to the boys who were fooling around in the backyard playing football and wrestling. “Hey,” Paul smiled, running over and wrapping his arms around me before kissing me sweetly on the lips and then slowly made it down to my neck “gross,” Seth coughed, as Paul in return pulled his arm back and flipped hip off making me laugh a little. “come on, lets walk,” I said, as my stomach felt very uneasy, grabbing his hand. Paul looked at me cautiously with a worried face, I smiled at him trying to put his nerves to ease since he had nothing to worry about.

“What’s wrong?,” Paul asked, squeezing my hand slightly as we walked down the road to the town. “Nothings wrong. Remember when you asked me to come live with you, but I couldn’t choose between you and my family?,” I asked, bitting my bottom lip not really knowing why I was so nervous to tell him. “yeah,” he said simply “well, I decided to add a third party to this. I decided I’m going to medical school” I said, stopping and turning to face him to see his expression. “I’m happy for you babe” Paul said with a smile pulling me into a hug “thanks,” I breathed, holding him closer to me. I was happy that everyone was happy with my decision and I myself felt good about this, hopefully this would turn out for the better good. Paul and I walked back to the house talking about college and asking me all these questions about how close I would be to him, and what type of classes I would be taking.

That night we held a sort of goodbye party for the boys, which was kind of sad for me, but I kept on a happy face as we danced and barbecued the night away. “Anne!” I sang as she drove up to the house to join our little party “hey hon, how you holding up?,” she asked, giving me a hug, “okay,” I lied.

I woke up the next morning with Paul, who slept in my bed with me lastnight, trying to get up without waking me, but I was a super light sleeper. “Oh my God, what time is it?,” I moaned, as I rolled over in the bed and groggily sat up. “It’s 4. I’m leaving in a few minutes” Paul said, a little sad himself. I whimpered a bit as a few tears slipped from my eyes and Paul climbed back in the bed pulling me close and kissed me passionately before pulling me into his lap and holding me close. “I know babe, I don’t want to leave either, but I’ll call you constantly and we’ll hang during the holidays” he soothed. “I love you,” I whispered spinning my body around to face his and wrapped my arms around his neck. “I love you too, so much,” Paul whispered, leaning his forehead on mine. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and I knew it was either my brother or one of the other boys telling him it was time to go. I got up with him and walked out to the car and gave him one last kiss and goodbye along with the other boys before they all climbed into the car. “visit us soon Lace,” Seth said giving me a bone crushing hug “I plan to,” I said obviously tired. With that they drove out into the early morning; I began to cry lightly as my brother wrapped an arm around me. “go to bed sis,” he said, ushering me back into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope u guys like how this story is going!!! i honestly think i've could have done much better!!! idk,
ANYWHO! COMMENT!!!!!! pweez???