Thoughts of You

everythings changing

the next morning when i woke up i felt horrible and my eyes were blood shot.
i took a shower and slid on a little blue dress, Sarah had bought that for me three days ago... "hey honney, im going to work now, breakfast is on the table" my mother called before racing out the door. I went into my brothers room hoping he could help me feel better, but he wasnt in there, his bed was still made from yesterday.
i quickly shoved a waffle in my mouth and tossed one to Nilla before running out of the house.

i ran all around town but didnt see my father; i remebered Adam storming into the house lastnight so i thought that would be a good bet.
"Adam!" i yelled knocking on the door "oh. Lacy hi" he said opening the door just enough so i could see him "wheres mike. i know you know" i said putting my hands on my hips "i-i havent seen him since last night. sorry" he said before slamming the door shut on me.

i felt alone.....
i spent the rest of my day at home cleaning because it took my mind off of everything.
i was snapped back into reality when the doorbell rang. "Lacy! its me!" anne's little sweet voice yelled. i raced to the door, swung it open and pulled her into a tight hug trying to hard not to cry. "i miss her" she whispered in my ear "me too, me too" i said as a tear slipped from my eye.

"so whats up? i've been so busy lately" she asked as we sat up in my room that night after dinner as nilla curled up in the bathroom where she liked to sleep in the bathtub. "not much, i mean i never get to go outside anymore because of the stinking vampires" i said folding my arms "how was graduation? i cant believe i missed it!" "it was okay, nothing that speical. the dance was fun" i said with a smile. Then i remember how i went with Sarah; i quickly snapped out of it and tried to get my mind off of it. "hows john doing?" i asked with a smile, john was her boyfriend she has been dating for the past 3 years, "he's good, we're great!" she said with a smile. "wheres your brother by the way? he's like attached yo your hip half the time" she laughed "i dont know..ever since yesterday i havent seen him at all! i feel so lonely now. everyones going" i said pulling my knees up to my chest "oh honney! im here, im sure theres a good reason" she said putting an arm around me and pulling me closer to her.

Paul-------------------------------------------------------------
"ugh.." i moaned as me, jarred, jacob, quil, embry, and leah were all crammed into the car as we drove down to montanna to help some other tribe with some leech problem...
"why are we doing this again!" leah sighed annoyed with all of us "because we're realted to their tribe somehow, Sam didnt really give me the whole story, but hes put me in charge" jacob said with a big grin.
i dont know why he put that kid in charge, i phased way before him! i was second! that should have been me...
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short!
the Blackfeet tribe is a real tribe in montanna along with all the legens!