Thoughts of You

a fun day ruined

once i got home my father was sitting on the porch.
he looked at my horror sticken face and knew everything; i admired how my father could read me like an open book screaming to be read.
then my brother came out of the woods fallowed by the other boys..."come on boys ill show you where you'll be staying while these two talk" he said patting my shulder as he walked off. I turned around slowly to look twards my brother but jumped when he was right behind me, his face had sarrow and pain slapped all over. "Lace, please. im so sorry." he said slowly taking my hands. i realized how i had over reacted, but never in my life has my brother gotten angry at me, it took me away to see him comming at me like that.
"lace, i just. its this fucking wolf shit!!! it makes me so angry!-" he began ranting as he began shaking again. "im sorry" i whispered grabbing his hot body tightly wrapping my arms around him. he slowly stopped shaking and sqeezed me to death!

when my father came back with the other boys i was in the barn sitting on the hay loft with my brother laughing and goofing around, Anne came trailing in after them looking around for me "get you sexy little butt down here missy!..oh hey looser" anne yelled even though i was in the same room as her. i slid down the ladder and began dacning off until my brother grabbed my arm "wait! slow down! this is the la push tribe, meet Jarred, quil, embry, leah, jacob, and paul" he said saying pauls name with hate making him smirk a little "hi!" i said shyly smiling. "come onnnnnn!" anne said tugging on my arm "knock it off anne! no one likes an ass!" "hey Mike! Bite me!" she yelled pulling me away.
Anne and i made stakes for dinner that night.
it was funny because my father told us to make 15 of them and we thought who the hell would eat of this! but when the guys began eating we soon realized he was right!

after dinner we all sat in the livingroom and watched som stupid scarry movie, i was sitting inbetween my brother and paul getting really hot!
i guess somehow i must have fallen asleep because the next thing i knew i was waking up in my bedroom the next morning.
when i got downstairs all the boys were already here and chilling out in the livingroom,
as i walked into the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal my brother came in with the others "hey, i thought we could do something fun today?" he said with a smile "like what?" i asked thinking he was going to have me do his chores so he could run around with his wolf friends. "well its been a while since we went to the pond?" he said with a rising smile.
an instant glow was on my face "yay!" i sang throwing my bowl into the sink and raced upstairs. I changed into my green bikinni and some dark washed jean shorts and a white tanktop. i grabbed my glasses and then danced downstairs, paul was staring at me gawkingly and i couldnt help but to blush. "alright lets go! you can ride on pauls back" embry said with a smile winking at me as he raced out the door.

i waited by the edge of the woods while the boys phased, a big grey wolf came trotting out of the forest and laid down so i could crawl up on his back.
i liked riding on pauls back, the wind blowing through my hair, the smell, it was just all intoxicating to me and i really loved it.
when we got to the pond, i jumped off of pauls back before he could lay down for me to get off and raced my brother to the pond, even though i knew he held back to let me win, and did a back flip off the pier. the water was great today! and we were all having fun! Anne, adam, and jack showed up not long after and seth placed anne on his shoulders and paul placed me on his, where we continued to have a battle; of course paul and i won!

things were winding down and i was sitting on the pier with Nilla when paul came over and sat down next to me. "how did you know about all the wolf stuff?" he asked stiking a conversation "well i know all the legends by heart and i guess i just always believed them" i said as Nilla jumped out of my lap and into Pauls where she cuddled up and fell asleep.
"it seems shes taken to you nicely" i said smiling as i stroked her head.
"you have a good connection with animals" he said smiling down at me
"yeah its in my blood" i smiled looking up at him, but something was wrong?
he was facing the woods with a scarry expression on his face "Paul! get Lacy out of here" my brother yelled as they all raced out of the water growling as the got infront of me. my heart was racing as paul litterally picked me up and then walked behind the big bushes by the tree and out came a big gray wolf in his place, the wolf(paul) raced over to me and laid down. i climbed on his back and he began racing off twards home. the next thing i know my body is being thrown from pauls and something rock hard catches me.
a vampire had me in his grip, i tried to strugle and kick at him but he just tightened his grip on me and stopped when i began whimpering in pain. i jumped a little in his grip when i realized all the wolves were circled around us, sanpping and growling at the vampire. he began laughing a sick laugh that made me want to throw up.
he began backing up with me and my mind was racing at the speed of light.
suddenly my brother came up from behind and grabbed the vampire by the neck, but as the vampires body was being pulled away from mine, i felt immense pain claw at my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
plz rate and comment!!!!! i lv to hear what im doing right and wrong!