Thoughts of You

the healer

i was petrified....
i couldnt move, all i could see was Lacy laying on the ground and blood......
"PAUL!!!!!" jacob wasw screaming in my head.
i immediantly snapped out of it and rushed over to lacy who was whimpering on the ground.
i nudgged her hand with my head and she wrapped her tiny little arms around my neck
i quickly swung her up on my back causing her to gasp.
i took off running to her house where her mother came running out crying with her father quickly behind.
"quick get her inside" her father said as he raced off somewhere.
i ran off and phased back slipping on my shorts and carried her off into the house where i laid her down on her bed on her stomach. her mother carefully pealed off her tanktop and bikini top still crying.
a few minutes later her father came back with a very old woman who carried a big brown leather bag.
she pushed me out of the way and brought out some sappy looking stuff and other medicines. she carefully poured a mixture of them into a bowl and began pouring it on her back. Lacy began screaming and crying in pain trying to thrash around. her father grabbed her and held her down as the woman began chanting in some native tounge until slowly, Lacy calmed down and almost seemed to fall asleep.
the woman wrapped up her wounds and then exited the room before telling Lacy "sleep child" and then just walked off fallowed by her father and mother leaving me there sitting on the floor by her side.
"im so sorry. i should have seen it comming and protected you. im sooo sorry" i whispered brushing hair out of her face.

i sat in her room with her for quite some time until her Mike and jacob came in
"paul, lets go" jacob ordered as mike looked sadly down at Lacy shuffling his feet over to her and whispering to her softly.

Lacy-----------------------------------------------------------
i woke up in pain the next morning and i felt like a sick mess. i stiffly got up and trudged over to my bathroom and slowly peeled away the bandages revealing four long claw marks that were almost fully healed. i smiled weakly when i copuld smell tinana's medicine which explained why my wounds were healing so fast. i wrapped an arm around my breast and opened my door a little "mom" i called hopping she was still home.
i heard the suffeling of chairs and footsteps comming up the stairs.
my mother fallowed my paul, Mike and a few of the other wolves were standing at the door staring at me.
i blushed deeply and mike began pushing the boys away from the door.
"can you um wrap me up?" i asked holding up the bloody bandages "oh of course dear" she said sqeezing through the door. after she wrapped me up i had her wrap a layer of plastic wrap around that so i culs shower.

when i got out and changed into some sweats my parents were in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading the news paper. "how do you feel baby?" my father asked as my mother quickly made me some breakfast. "a little sore, but good" i said taking a sip of my orange juice. "wheres mike?" i asked looking around "hes outside i think my mother said looking out the window.
i quickly scarffed down my breakfast and rushed outside.
i found it hurt quite a bit when i moved.....'great' i thought mentally
"Lace!" my brother laughed running up and giving me a hug but i yelped in pain causing him to release me immediantly. "sorry" he breathed ruffling my hair "its okay" i said with a smile "what do you think your doing out here anyways! you should be resting" he said acting like the older brother he is "nooooooo" i moaned trying to be cute "its soooo boring!" i said acting so dramatic "dont worry, ill hang with you today" paul said with a smile.
i noticed mike glaring at paul who in return wrapped an arm around me.
mike growled lightly at him cauign paul to pull me back trying to protect me "mike its fine" i said giving him my look.
he slowly relaxed and then ran off with the others before giving paul one last glare.
"okay. why dont i go run and rent some movies" he said turning to me "sounds great" i said with a smile.