Thoughts of You

tinana

Image

"so explain to me something" paul said as i laid on his chest while we watched some movie he picked out. "whats that?" i asked "who was the old lady from lastnight?" he said sounding deep in thought "thats tinana, shes out tribal mother. Luke, my father is our tribal father. usually they wind up getting married but my father was already in love with my mother" i explained "Tinana is the tribe healer, its hard to explain really, i guess once you know the tribes legends it just all clicks" i said getting a little fusterated that i could really explain it "every now and then we gather at the scared spot and have a big bonfire and have a sorts of fun fooling around until my father sits down and tells us the legends" i said with a big smile. "sounds fun. what makes the spot sacred?" "our tibe was once in two, the females were seperated from the males, we didnt even knew the other tribe existed until one of the males stubled upon our land. anyways the spot is sacred because thats where both tribes gathered for the very first time and became one" i explained still smiling.

i loved the tribal legends, they were all so interesting!

paul laughed lightly and then wrapped his arms around me and focused back on the movie.
i couldnt help but to love the feeling of me in pauls arms, how it all seemed so right

after the movie was over we ordered some pizza and it was funny and gross watching paul scarff down almost two whole pizzas!!
not long after, Mike and the others came home and began talking with paul about the vampires which was something i really didnt want to listen to so i went out into the barn and fed the horses.
"whats wrong lite en?" my brother asked helping me with the feed bin "nothings wrong? i just didnt want to listen to all that vampire talk" i said lowering my head "im sorry Lace....how was hanging out with paul today?" "Mikeeee stop, please dont. i said rolling my eyes.
"hahahaha sorry lite en! im your big brother!" he laughed slinging an arm around me loosely.