Thoughts of You

comming back

its been a week since i was attacked by that vampire.....
i went on a road trip with Anne and Kaya to give my brother a break from worrying about me.
it was a sunday afternoon when i pulled up to my house, i already knew no one was home so i went immediantly up to my bathroom and took a shower changing into some torn up jeans and a tanktop. i slid on my boots and went out to the barn and began to wash my horse.

"Lacy!" i heard a deep voice sing from behind me, i freaked when i turned around and he was right there that i accidentally sprayed him with the hose.
"ahh im so sorry!" i said tossing the hose on the ground.
"ohhh your going to get it" Paul said with a smile grabbing the hose with a big grin.
i began running trying to get away from paul but he grabbed me and tackeled me to the ground sending us rolling. "hahaha well you certainly missed me" i said with a smile getting up. "you know it" he flirted making me blush.
i popped back up and walked over to Alti and began drying him off, paul walked over and tried to help. "do you even know what your doing?" i laughed as he gave a confused face "it cant be that hard? right?" he said finally drying him off somewhat right...
i walked Alti back to his stall and then sat in the hay loft with him.
"things are getting pretty bad, thankfully weve been able to stop alot of killings but we have to end this soon" paul explained as i leaned gently on him. "so once this is over...your leaving arent you...?" i asked.

i didnt want him to leave, i liked having him around and i think i liked him.
i never really thought about him leaving and going back home... he lived so far away
"yeah" he said like he wasnt even thinking about it himself.
"Lite en!" my brother called with a smile entering the barn, i jumped down and raced to my brothers open arms and breathed in hisx brotherly scent which smelled like wet dog by the way. "gross you smell like wet dog! take a shower" i said stepping back and folding my arms. paul laughed along with the others who came over and all gave me big wolfy hugs also. "omg seth your bleeding!" i said noticing the blood on his chest, i whiped some of it with my hand and realized there was no wound "we heal pretty quick" he said giving me a sexy smirk, i heard paul growling from behind me which made me jump a little "calm down man!" seth said holding his hands up in the air.
i then looked at my hand with seths blood on it, it gave me this dejavu type feeling and made me a little scare "Lacy!" my brother snapped me out of my little day dream "yea?" i asked looking up at him quickly "you okay?" "ummmm yea. im just going to wash my hands" i said running off into the house.

"hey baby girl" my father said with a big smile comming into the house "father!" i sang running into his arms "i missed you" he breathed pulling back.
"hows everyone?" "holding up. you know you better start getting ready, the bonfire tonight starts at 8" he said trying to keep a straight face.
my face immediantly brightened and i let out a squeal of excitement
"yay!!!" i yelled dancing and hopping around,
i began talkign to myself making a mental list of everything i needed as i ran up to my brothers room and grabbed the keys to his truck, grabbed my purse, and ran out to the garage.
i started the tuck who purred like a big wild cat, my brother and father fixed this car when he turned 16. i drove on the yard to the corner of the woods where my brother was fooling around with the guys "hey, im running to the store for tonight" i said with a smile "quil go with her" my brother eyeing me suspicously "ouch, you dont trust me" i said sarcastically putting my hand on my chest "yeah yeah, get going" he said rolling his eyes with a slight smile. Quil like a little monkey jumped on the back of the truck and hit it twice before making some wolfy barking noise.