Not Likely for Silence

Death on a Necklece

The sun was going down and Juniper imbraced it, wishing it would never go. She lifted her long, lovely flowing dress to step into the dead garden that at one time must have been quit lovely. She spun around the durtied stone, making her own music as she went, just barely humming. She stopped infront of a rose. It was so painful to see the poor flowers. Sometimes she could not imagain them as lovely blooms even when she was feeling at the most creative state, which was very much so high for her. She touched a finger to a withered pettle and it glowed a faint red.
"Oh, if father knew," She told heerself. she released and took back her power from the rose. She knew Father did not like color, or being called a pig even when one is joking. One time Father's favorite step-up comander jokingly said so, and Father swiftly took his knife out and cut the man's throut. Before doing so, he of course called his daugher out forcefully and gaurds took her away to her room, where she was forgotten for two nights. At any rate, as soon as Juniper released the dead thing she heard a voice.
"Your Father calls for you." She turned her head, startled.
"Surly not me," I said to the shadows where the voice came from. She swept her blond bangs from her clear face making a whole blue- green eye visable. Her taightly braided hair rounded on her head into a halo over and over did not even ruffle.
"But indeed." Juniper sighed.
"Then asist me to his waking," she order.
"But of course." A man, well, mostly man, stepped from the dark shade of the castle. He was but two or three years older than Juniper herself. About seventeen or eighteen, she supposed. He was a bit tall so she could just make out blue eyes, and his thick hair was dark brown.
The younge man led her down a dark, long hall that went around a cilynder with dull spikes. It took a while to go around the huge cercomference but then they came to a door that spilled faded light. It was the dining hall for her father's meeting dines. In the center of the red carpeted froor was Franklin himself, seated in a velvet chair that didn't do his position much justice.
"Father," Juniper spoke and her voice carried on about the room.
"Come," he said and the young man from before touched her hand with a helpful squeeze and left. When His daugher reached him he started.
"I was wondering. Did i miss your fifteenth birthday?"
"Nearly seven mounths back father."
"I don't need details," He blasted with plain embarresment. "Anyway, I'd like to give you something." Juniper pulled her eyebrows in surprise.
"Present?" He nodded and handed her a box.
"This was your mother's. I didn't trust her but the object doesn't seem so harmless after fifteen years. She wanted to give this to you, so take it. Open it in your chamber. I can feel her in me when I look at it, and she makes me feel filthy." Juniper winced. That was the worst he had ever said about her mother. Juniper knew he tried to do her wrong by saying things about her, but in the end he would always talk about the good times they had. Franklin, bearded now and reaching old, demanded her to leave. His feirce eyes were getting less and more withered and tired.
A new man came to lead her to her room. His face was angulare and he was a little shorter, so his brown eyes were very able to see. She waved him goodbye and shut her door after lighting candles. Her bed was big and soft, but everything was gray ever sence she was a child she drew on her stone walls with white rocks.
"Lets take a look at this, shall we," She spoke to herself and opened it on her bed. A shiny necklece with a big ruby shined in the silk container. She turned it around on it's gold back. It read 'For my little one, to whom I give my love, life, and forest to.' Tears welled up in her eyes for her dead mother. she put it over her head and looked down. Something was writen on the ruby! She took it off and studied the suface. Nothing. Slowly she put the gift back around her neck and looked down. Same thing! She ran to her mirror and words were writed on it. the words must have been writen backwords because she in the mirror they were readable, but not in her laungage or the others she had learned. It was new, but she understood. This should have scared her but she felt unusualy calm. She read the words carfully.
"You awaken the dead, so the dead shall come. Be ready to fallow." Now that frightened her.