Status: Okay, being inspired for the meantime. (:

Profanity and Below

Frankie

I trudged on the road, my bare feet blistering and almost bleeding from the concrete from running. I stopped, looking around myself. Who the fuck was I kidding, I'm in the middle of fucking no-where! I wish some damn coincidence would happen..

I sighed in frustration, suddenly taking out the wallet in my ratted out jean shorts, noticing my entire body was clad with dirt and smelt of must. I must've looked dirty as shit. Maybe even dirtier. Fuck. I pulled the wallet's pocket out, seeing an entire stack of 100's, 50's, 20's & 10's. How do you fit this kind of fuckin' money in a small thing like this?!

'All the better,' I smirked to myself.

I kept on walking until I saw a car drive up beside me, honking its horn at me. I thought it wanted me to move over, but instead, a lean, tanned guy had rolled down his window. I looked at him in surprise, speechless.

"Need a ride?" He smirked politely, the unlocking of the doors filling my ears.

Thank you Jesus.

Now, I know that you're thinking, 'what the fuck are you doing' but I had no other choice! I was gonna die before I even reached civilization. Ha, me, in a strangers car..fuck me man, what happens if he's in cahoots with that guy I ran from?! Fuck..

"So are you just gonna stand there or get in the car..?" He chuckled, his hazel nut eyes standing out, which intrigued me, but I got into the car anyway.

"So, what's a goregeous girl like you doing out here in the middle of no where, bare-foot and your clothes totally wrecked? Which, might I add, is turning me on a bit." he laughed heartily at the last part, stunning me with a smile.

"It's a long story.." I blushed a fever red tint, looking out the window, pretending to play it off.

"Well, before you take the time to tell me on our way to Vegas, I'd like to know your name," the stranger chuckled again.

"It's Aiden. What about you, Mystery guy, got a favorite nickname?" I asked, a sly smile making its way across my lips.

"It's Frankie. Frankie Del Rosa." He smiled, and I suddenly got a closer glimpse of my stranger.

He had hazel nut eyes, a glimmering lip stud on the left side of his lip, a toned body--no doubt with abs, he was slightly muscular, but had a strong feeling to him. He has dark brown chocolate colored hair, which was styled up into a cute fauxhawk. He also had a hawaiian tattoo that was on his upper arm with a tribal look, swirls and tiki faces, dots and bands on it, his black v-neck shirt covering half of it.

He was fucking gorgeous..

& I had a feeling that Frankie and I would have some fun together..