Status: Okay, being inspired for the meantime. (:

Profanity and Below

Explanation and Feelings

I awoke to a dark scenery. It was cold, obviously because the air-conditioner was on. The tanned room almost looked darker than it appeared. The wall was parted into two colors. Half was a light tanned brown, there was a white boarder in the middle, and the other section was an off-white. I yawned and stretched myself out, hitting another body beside me.

I froze immediately. I slowly turned over, enough to not wake up the person beside me. Suddenly, I saw a gorgeous girl laying down beside me. I held my breath, taking in her features.

Silky jet black hair with light brown streaks all over, long black lashes, small full, pink pouty lips, a nice light brown tone covered her entire body. I guess I was staring at her for so long, she finally opened up her eyes and they screamed embarrassment as they peaked into mine. A tint of pink crawled across her cheeks and she moved back a bit. I took a closer look at her eyes and saw that they were a magnificent shade of light gray. I smirked.

"Don't get too cocky just 'cause you're in the same bed as me, Frankie," she glazed over a look that said the exact same thing as what she said.

"Well you're the one who wanted to sleep in the same bed as me," I retorted and chuckled as I sat up and ruffled my hair out.

"The only reason why I even wanted to was because I was scared that jackass of a dealer saw me and was gonna try somethin' to get back at me." she frowned a bit, not giving up defeat.

"You never did tell me about your story of you runnin' from something, or shall I say someone?" I asked, looking back down at her as she sat up, her hair fell neatly past her shoulders and ended under her bust.

"Well..let's just say that I had some trouble getting money for a guy named Ryan. You see, about a few weeks ago I needed a fix and he was there to give me just that. He gave me my cocaine and that shit really went down in my system. And well..let's just also say he put me in the dungeon of hell for about 2 weeks I think," she huffed out, twiddling with her fingers.

I gawked at her.

'This girl has to be shittin' me. She's been on the run since yesterday?! How the fuck..'

"I know.." her voice softened and cracked a bit as she spoke. Shit! She's gonna cry!

"Hey, hey! Don't cry on me now!" I panicked, moving next to her and holding her protectively.

She looked up at me with his deep watery gray eyes, mesmerizing me.

"I'll protect you, even though I don't know you that well, I could give two shits about a girl like you.." I huffed out breathlessly, getting nervous.

'Why am I getting nervous..? Why does it feel like my heart is gonna pop outta my chest or something..?' I thought solemnly to myself.

Suddenly..I felt different. This feeling in my chest & this feeling that's running through my mind..it makes me happy to be here. With her.

I held her tighter and buried my face into her silky straight hair. She must've been surprised cause she tensed up then loosened quickly after. She leaned onto my body, her hands roamed up my back, sending shivers down my spine.

Fuck, I think this is what love feels like. & I'm fucking whipped.
♠ ♠ ♠
(;