Status: Okay, being inspired for the meantime. (:

Profanity and Below

Oh brother

I brushed a strand of her hair back away from her eyes, just watching her sleep peacefully on the bed. She'd just gone back to sleep from all the crying, from letting everything out, from being abused and shackled. I realize how everything had affected her that bad..yet why am I still here protecting her?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm just a regular guy just doing what he's gotta be doing, and she's a druggie who owes money. Hey, don't judge me, but she's too fucking cute and sweet to be put this bullshit called life. I don't know..to me, for some odd reason..I wanna be there for her, the moment I saw her, I wanted to be the one to protect her from assholes, from dickheads, from people who were fucking bothering her.

Suddenly, I jumped, hearing something vibrating on the drawer near the bed. I walked over to it, slipping off the satin navy sheets, covering her up. As I picked up the phone, I noticed the bright letter that shone on the called ID: D I C K H E A D.

"Hello?" I mumbled, rubbing my head warily.

"AIDEN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! GOD DAMMIT, I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOUR SORRY ASS--hold up, who the fuck are you and what've you done with my little sister?!" a deep voice roared in my ear, I pulled the phone away, annoyed.

What the fuck am I supposed to say to this guy? Oh, sorry, I picked your sister up off the fucking road and she's staying at my house, did I mention I have a fuckin' crush on her?

"Hello?!" the voice blared loudly.

"My name's Frankie, and-"

"And nothin' dickwad, if you don't tell me where my sister is I'm gonna knock your fuckin' teeth out," he stated in a deathly tone.

Now, I dunno if that was supposed to be askin' for a fight or to scared me to where I pissed my pants but..it scared me alright.

"..She's in Vegas with me-"

The phone call ended with a dial tone.

As soon as I turned to face the bed, the girl was awake, and it all hit me. This girl was Aiden, who also had a BIG brother..oh shit.
--

Aiden's Brother's p.o.v.

She's in Vegas?! Aiden, what have you gotten yourself into?

I pulled up in the parking space of the apartment Aiden and I shared, turned off the car and pulled the key out of the ignition. I got out of the car in a hurry, unlocking the front door, carelessly leaving it open and running upstairs. I ran towards my bedroom and pulled out a large suitcase, stuffing my clothes in it, underwear, pants, shirts, sweats, all that junk. As I headed towards the bathroom, I passed by Aiden's room and opened the drawers. Needles and traces of cocaine filled the drawer, a long with a pack of cigarettes. I shook my head, disappointed.

Why would she do this..? Especially since our mom and dad just...fuck man! She's such a beautiful girl, she's got a good head on her shoulders and everything, yet she doesn't settle for anything. She lives for the risk. She lives for danger, on the run forever..man am I gonna give her such an ass whooping when I see her!

I pulled out some of her clothes and stuffed them into my bag as well, maybe she wouldn't mind that I ran-sacked her drawers..although she did bitch at me when I looked through her underwear drawer, I mean what's wrong with looking at her underwear?! I've been shopping for all her clothes, she even asked me to get her some new underwear! Anyways, I pulled out some of her shoes and sneakers and got our toothbrushes and all that junk.

I pulled out my passport ( I live in NY ), grabbed my bags and headed out to the airport. Once I got there, I went on the plan to Vegas.

My phone started to vibrate as I went on the plane, the ID on the screen blinked: Dipshit.

1 new message

I tapped the screen and read it.

"You''ll never find me asswipe."

I smirked. Same old kid. Wait til I kick your ass. I then turned off my phone and kicked back in first class.

Just you wait Aiden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Writer's block sucks ass. </3

-JD.