Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Fourteen

I was standing in front of the mirror, the tan I had gotten was toned down due to the lack of sun id gotten in the past week, id lost weight, if you saw me you might think I had cancer or something. The guys were resulting in putting me in the hospital or something, I stood in front of the mirror still. I ran my hands through my hair then walked over to my vanity which sat next to the bathroom.

"Kandy..." I heard Matt's voice say and I looked.

"Yeah?" I whispered softly as I applied my base and eyeliner.

"We want you to eat today..." he told me seriously, I sighed.

"I'm not hungry..." I whispered.

"You're killing yourself! Jimmy wouldn't want that..." he said to me anger lacing his words.

"Ill try.." I said, I didn't want to eat, I just didn't have an appetite. He kissed the top of my head then left me to get dressed.

I pulled the black skinny jeans on along with a black shirt that jimmy had gotten me, it had a cross on it with a grungy look to it. I pulled on some nice pumps and walked down stairs, Matt held his hand out for me I took it reluctantly and we walked out to the car slowly.

"What did the autopsy reports say officially..." I whispered.

"Natural causes..." Matt told me and I ground my teeth.

"No fucking way..." I said getting angrier by the minute. I sat in the passenger seat while Matt ran around the other side to get into the drivers seat.

"Yeah..."

"That's bull shit!" I yelled,"There had to be something..."

"I know how you feel..." He whispered taking my hand in his, I instantly felt bad when I saw tears in his eyes. I pulled him into my arms. As if on cue he started crying, id been so selfish.. Worrying about myself I couldn't see the guys were hurting as well. I stroked his hair and the back of his neck.

"Let it out..." I whispered kissing the top of his head affectionately.

"Its gonna be okay..." I told him softly as he sobbed harshly into my shirt, he was gripping my waist trying to pull me closer so I climbed into his lap without getting jabbed by the steering wheel. His face was now buried into my neck, he was holding me to him as tears slipped out of his eyes. His crying wasn't so harsh now, just sniffles and the occasional sob.

"I'm okay..." he whispered as I stroked the back of his neck waiting for him to calm down.

"You sure?" I asked him, he nodded wiping his eyes. I smiled a little, weakly, but to reassure him it would be okay.

"Okay.." I said moving from his lap and sitting in my seat again, he grasped my hand in his kissing the knuckles. I knew this was a romantic gesture but I didn't care at the moment.