Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Sixteen

Brian walked into the room and I was laying on the bed with my face buried into the comforter as I cried quietly. My shoulders shook with sobs, I felt him climb onto the bed with me and rub my shoulders and back. My mind was working over time wondering if jimmy was happy where ever he was. Pushing that thought to the back of my head I closed my eyes and fell asleep. This dream was strange, I was being chased by skeletal figures with a reaper staff. Their eyes glowing a bright blue when they neared me. I began to panic when I was at a dead end, I looked both ways but I was trapped.

"Kandice...Kandice...wake up..." I hear someone say and I shot up in bed crying, so happy I was safe. Brian wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his shoulder.

"Its okay..." he whispered.

***
I was walking through a dark house, vines were growing on the walls as the paint had cracked and fell to the floor. Rose petals were scattered up the stairs that were in the entry way. I looked at the a note was sitting on the stairs, I walked over to it cautiously, waiting for the skeletal monsters to attack at any moment.

go upstairs it read, so slowly I began to ascend up the stairs, there tapped to the wall in font of me was another note.

go to the last room on the left

As I walked I held both notes in my hands, I twisted the door knob then pushed the door open. It was an exactly replica of Jimmy's room. Looking around I found several more notes, one on a CD case.

give this to the guys

And on his desk beside a folder filled with papers.

also to the guys

Then sitting on the bed, was a letter that was half finished. I picked it up my mind swirling as all of a sudden I woke up with a jolt.


I got up and ran down stairs, I grabbed Matt;s car keys I could hear the guys running after me but I kept going. I drove at dangerous speeds all the way to Jimmy's house, when I got there I used the key under the third walking stone to get inside the house. I needed to know if this was real. Last door to the left. I said in my head, throwing the door open, everything in my dream was exactly as it was here.

"Oh god..." I cried. "I..I'm going crazy..."

I grabbed the CD and folder that sat on his desk, I jumped when Matt grabbed my waist."Fuck!" I said holding my chest.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"I-I had a dream about this and notes there were notes saying jimmy said to..he told to to give this to you."I stammered out and he nodded slowly taking the folder and CD from my hands.

"Calm down.." he said and I nodded.

"Okay..." I whispered.