Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Nineteen

“Would you leave me the hell alone!” I heard Kandy scream from the living room. “Whoa, what the hell is going on in here?” I asked as I walked into the living room where Kandy and Brian seemed to be having a heated discussion.

“He's hitting on me!” She exclaimed. “That's exactly what's going on, buddy.”

“Can you stop making drama for one minute?” Zacky questioned Kandy from the couch. “Excuse me?” She asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Oh god,” I muttered as I ran my hand over my face. “All you do is cause drama, and I'm sick of it!” He started raising his voice louder and louder.

“Well, why the fuck do I stick around if I cause so much drama?” She questioned as she looked at Brian, Zacky and I.

“Maybe you should just leave, everyone would be better off.” Zacky spat. “That's enough!” My voice bounced off the walls.

“Before anything else is said, we all need to sit down and talk.” I sighed. “You all hate me,” Kandy sniffled as she started to cry.

“We don't hate you.” I protested as I shook my head. "Liar!" She shouted before dashing up the stairs in full on tears. “Drama Queen!” Zacky shouted.

“Dude,” Brian snapped as he slapped him in the back of his head. “Hey guys,” Michelle smiled as she walked through the front door with Gena and Lacey behind her.

“What's wrong?” Michelle asked as she noticed the tension immediately.

“Everything,” I muttered before turning to Zacky. “She didn't deserve that, now I suggest you go apologize before I punch you in your fucking face.” I threatened.

“What did you do?” Gena asked him with a firm voice. “Nothing she didn't deserve.” He stated as he stood up and walked into the kitchen with Gena right behind him.

“Can you tell me what's going on?” Michelle questioned with her eyebrow raised. “Zacky and Kandy are having some problems I guess.” I answered with a small shrug.

“Oh dear, I better go check on her.” Michelle's expression turned to concern before she ran upstairs.

Now it was Brian's turn to answer a few questions. “Why the hell was Kandy screaming at you to leave her alone?” I asked as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I have no clue man, I just asked her a simple question and she went off on me.”

“Great,” I muttered. “That worries me even more.”

“She's going to be fine, Matt. We're all going to be fine, it's just going to take awhile.” He assured me, but that didn't make me feel any better. Things were getting worse between everyone, and who knows how much longer we can last before splitting apart for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here for my new story.

Comment and Subscribe!<33