Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Twenty Five

It's been a week since I found out Kandy had been cheating on me, but now she's gone. Kandy decided it was best to leave, so she packed up her things and went to stay with Michelle and Brian until she was back on her feet. I was pissed that not only had she cheated on me, but she lied straight to my face.

Val was still staying in one of the guest rooms and visiting with everyone, and it was actually nice having her around. I didn't realize how much I had missed her until she came back.

“Dude, you're an idiot!” Brian exclaimed, slapping the back of my head.

“What the fuck did I do?” I asked, as he took a seat next to me on the couch.

“Kandy is at my place in the guestroom crying her eyes out! That's what the fuck you did!”

“No way in hell that's my fault! She fucked another guy in my house.”

“You seriously fucking believe that?” He questioned, looking at me as if I was insane.

I shook my head and stood up. “Yeah I do, especially when I find used condoms for proof.”

“You really need to man the fuck up and open your eyes.” Without another word Brian slipped out the front door leaving me alone.

“What's with all the yelling down here?” Val asked softly, coming down from the stars.

“Nothing, Val. It was just Brian..” I sighed. “I'm gonna take Bella for a walk.” I said as I walked over to the door and grabbed the leash. “Bella!” I called out and within a minute she came running to me.

“When are you coming back?” Val questioned.

“An hour or so,” I shrugged and walked out the door. Bella and I walked along the beach for a little while before finally sitting down in the sand.

“Jimmy, man, I need your fucking help.” I whispered aloud. “I have no idea what to do. I'm practically in love with Kandy, but now I don't trust her. I wish you here to give me some advice like you use too.”