Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Three

"Welcome home!" I exclaimed as we pulled into my drive way in Huntington Beach. "It's...wow," She smiled.

"It's not to big and it's not to small." I shrugged. "It's perfect for the both of us." I added.

"Of course, It's great and way better than my shitty apartment." She laughed.

"Leave you're stuff here for now, I want you to meet the guys." I told her as we climbed out of the car and towards the front door.

"All the guys are here?" She asked turning towards me.

I nodded. "I told them to meet us here. There inside because they all have keys to the house and they don't live far from here."

"Oh okay," She mumbled.

I open the front door and lead her into the living room where everyone was seated and waiting for us. "I'm back!" I shouted and laughed.

They all came rushing towards obviously excited to meet Kandy. "Everyone this is Kandice but she likes to be called Kandy." I introduced.

"That's Johnny and Lacey, Brian and Michelle, Zacky and Gena, Matt, and that's my beautiful girlfriend Leana." I pointed everyone out even though she knew who the guys were.

"It's nice to meet you all," She smiled. "You're smoking' hot," Johnny shouted out causing Lacey to slap him on the head and everyone to laugh. "Uh thanks, I think."

"Ignore my idiotic boyfriend, I'm sorry about him." Lacey apologizes for his behavior. "It's fine, really." She said.

"Guys, why don't you help me carry Kandy's stuff to her room." I suggested. They nodded and got up to follow me outside. The girls ran over to Kandy immediately to talk to her and I could see how amused she was.

I open my trunk and look at all of her stuff. "Grab the suitcases first," Brian said. Matt and I grabbed her suitcases and lugged them into the house and upstairs to her room. Her room was simple; white walls, queen sized bed, a dresser, a desk, a closet, and her own bathroom.

"It's so plain." Matt commented as he brought up a box and sat it down the floor next to the door. "I figure she can do whatever she wants and make it a bit more colorful." I shrugged.

"That's a good idea," Zacky said as he sat another box down near the box Matt brought up.

It took us a little while but after a few trips back to my car we had unloaded all of Kandy's things. "Girls leave Kandy alone and let her come up here to see her room!" I shouted down the stairwell. The girls were asking Kandy way to many questions about her life and enough was enough.

"Shut up Jimmy, where just trying to get to know the girl!" Leana shouted back at me.

"I better go save her." I muttered to the guys. "God knows you should, they'll suffocate the poor girl with hundreds of questions." Brian chuckled.

I walk down the stairs and into the living room. The girls sat in a circle with Kandy sitting in the middle. "Give it a rest and let me show Kandy her room." I laughed.

"Alright fine, but we will talk later." Michelle said. Kandy nodded and followed me upstairs.

"It's not much," I said to her as we walked into her room. "No, Jimmy, it's great." She laughed. "Thanks, for everything." She gave me a quick hug and then walked over towards her boxes. "I'll just leave you alone and let you get settled. I'll be downstairs with everyone if you need anything."

"Okay," She smiled.

I walk downstairs and find the guys in the kitchen having a beer. "I think she's going to like it here." I grinned before cracking open a beer and sitting down next to the guys.

"So do I, and she seems like a really nice girl." Matt said.

"You know what we should do later since it's only noon?" Brian asked all of us. "What?" Zacky asked. "We should go to the beach and show her just how fun we can be." He smirked.

"That's a great idea," I exclaim. Everyone agreed and it was officially planned.

"Kandy!" I shout from the kitchen hoping she'll hear me.

"What?" She practically screamed back. "Put on you're bikini, were going to the beach!" I yelled back.

The Avenged Sevenfold family was going to the beach with the newest member.