Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Careless Whispers

The days were now at an equal pace. I went to the gym with Matt on mondays and friedays while he went ever day for an hour, then on tuesday I went and hung out with Gena and Lacey when they werent with their boyfriends and then wednesdays were to myself. Thursdays I spent most of my time working, I worked six days a week with tweleve hour shifts. I knew Matt didn't like me working but it was the only thing keeping my head out of the gutter lately. The tension between us is so thick you couldn't cut it with a fucking chainsaw. So, needless to say the guys, as well as their girlfriends, have been avoiding us for the past week.

"Hey Matt."I said smiling a little as I sipped my water. My blood started to pump in to my veins when his hazel eyes made contact with my blue ones. I always felt this way around him like everything stopped moving so we could just stare at eachother.

"Hey."He said, his voice lower than usual. It had a husky tone to it that sent chills up my spine. I sighed a bit and walked from the room with hopes to calm down my nerves which were shaking like a leaf. I sat down on the couch and began flipping through the channels but my mind couldnt get off the thought of Matt and how he'd talked to me this morning.

I felt his gaze on me, when I turned to look at him he smirked a little making a blush rise up my cheeks. He walked over, I wasn't sure if it would count as a saunter or not but I was starting to breath heavier as he held his hand out to me. I shakily took his hand in mine, he pulled me close to him and began to sing softly "Careless Whispers" in my ear.

"I'm never gonna dance again guilty feet have got no rhythm though it's easy to pretend I know you're not a fool " He sang softly in my ear, his thumb ran over my lips before he crashed his mouth on mine.

Surprised but this action of affection I slowly began to kiss him back. I felt my walls breaking down as I poured all of my passion into that one kiss.I tangled my hands into his short hair, his hands ran across my backside and picked me up. I felt a wall crush against my back as he shoved me back onto the wall, his lips left mind. I was breathless and dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

His lips planted themselves on my neck his tongue and mouth began to work on my neck like his life depended on it. My hands forund them self going under his shirt rubbing his smooth tattooed chest in a encouraging motion. "Matt..."I whimpered when he found the soft spot on my neck that drove me wild.

"hm..."He grumbled against my neck sending vibrations throughout my body.

Some where between making out and groping our clothes began to be removed, I was only left in my panties now as his hands savaged groped my bare chest. A moan escaped my lips, the worry of pain was not near my mind until I actually thought about it. "Matt...Matt..I've..I've never done this before..."

"Coulda fooled me.."He smirked kissing me softly. "I'll take care of you Kandy."

The way he said those words assured me he wasnt lying to me. I kissed him back softly as his fingers hooked on the sides of my panties as he kissed me deeply. One of his hands dissappeared between my thighs, a moaned out his name and opened my legs more hoping he'd rub the bundle of nerves at the top of my womanhood.I saw his hard length between is legs and instantly began to worry. I knew it would fit but I wasn't sure if it would feel as great as he was promising me.

"You ready?"He asked me hoarsly.

"Yeah..."I said quietly, he could see how nervous I was but decided not to make note of it and reached to his night stand for a condom. He slid it on himself, I looked at him and shifted a bit to get comfortable. He settled between my lips and kissed me softly, he slowly pushed the tip inside of me making me close my eyes as he stretched the virgin skin.

"Just do it..."I said to him in a calm voice wanting the pain to be done and over with. As soon as the words left my mouth he pushed completely into me not having any mercy on the barrier that made me a virgin.

"Ah, fuck..."I cried out softly in pain as tears welled up in my eyes, he wiped my eyes with his thumb and kissed them away. I didn't know it was going to hurt this bad but it probably had something to do with how big he was.

"Just let me know when..."He said quietly, you could definately hear the straining in his voice as he spoke. His eyes were closed and he looked so sexy and handsome, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, Matt, I'm okay.."I said to him softly as my hands rested on his shoulders, he slowly pulled out till only the tip was left inside of me and gave a pushed back into me. A moan slid from his lips as a whimper from pain and pleasure emmitted from mine. He repeated this for several mintues before the pain was nearly non exsistant and I was not writhing underneath his sculpted body.

"Matt...oh!"I moaned out and he groaned out crushed his lips to mine as our hips moved insync with eachother.

"I love you..."He whispered at his peaked.

"I love you too.."I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I see we've gotten some complaints about how long the chapters are. All I can say is that unless you want only two updates a month then take what we're giving because of the high updating rate the chapters are shorter but not too imormative. We don't like to give everything away at once and if there is still a problem with it message me and we can talk one-on-one.



CHAPTER THIRTY WOOP.

They finally did it, this wasn't my best work but it will have to do I suppose. I want to thank everyone who has commented on the story, its not over yet. I'm not sure when we will decide to finish it but it might be soon!

Commenters:

DeathBatScreamer
BehindTheMusic
Taylorsatiger
Carly13666
Leahminor
Iloveyoubabycakes
AvengedfanfoREVer
Lala23
Strawberrybubble
Meganator
AnotherChanceToLive
Pepper_2008
Blueeyes_775
Let It Burn.