Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Thirty-Four

When Michelle and I left the house I sighed looking down at the ground as I walked, my stomach was swirling with a sickening spin an I felt like I was just about to loos my breakfast. Again. Michelle gave me a reassuring smile as I got into her car and we began the drive to a small store to pick up a home test, a home pregnancy test, that is. I grabbed a few tests then rushed to the register. The woman gave me a look then shook her head once she clocked my finger not once, but twice!

"Such a shame..."She said as she put it in the bag.

"How about you do your job and put my shit in the bag."I said to her with a scowl, Michelle put a hand on my shoulder and led me out of the store. We were practically rushing to hers and brians house, i was so scared my hands were shaking and the first thought that came to mind was Matt leaving me because he wasn't ready for kids. I hit my head on the window and groaned when a chill of sickness washed over me.

"Oh god....this is gross." I whined as I closed my eyes.

"I know honey..."She said to me as we pulled into the drive way, I grabbed my purse and the paper bag filled with about thirty pregnancy tests, and we were off into the house. I was too sick to my stomach to really notice the new t.v and couch they'd gotten since I'd been gone. My first priority was to pee on this stupid sticks. I walked into the bathroom and an idea popped into my head.

"Michelle do you have a plastic cup or styrofoam on I can use that you will never in your life want back?" I asked her peeking out the bathroom door, she smiled handing me a red plastic cup.

"Already on the same page." She smiled a bit, I shut the door peeded in the cup then one my one put them in the cup uncapped side in the pee. When I took them out the words so clearly popped up on each screen.

'Pregnant'

I bit my lip and closed my eyes I felt the tears begin to fall but I didn't know what to do. "Kandy...honey...you okay?"I heard Michelle say through the door.

"Take me home.."I said grabbing one of the tests and putting the blue cap on it sticking it in the box. I opened the door and she covered her mouth trying to hold back her excitement, don't get me wrong I was more than excited but...I didn't know how Matt was going to act. We'd only done the deed a few times and for me to get pregnant when we took every precaution possible was a miracle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet. I put this out today because of the wait you guys did for this last chapter :D