Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Four

I walked down stairs a new outfit Jimmy had gotten me as an “I found you” gift. It was a skirt with a bit of lace attached to the bottom of it. My shirt was yellow and it had random paint spatter look like thinks all over it. Under it I was wearing my black and green bikini, with skulls on it. That was my thing if you wanted to know anything about me it would be I love skulls and you could me a little iron on of a skull and I would love you forever.

“Hey Kandy, you ready in there?” I heard a deep voice say and I slid on my flip flops and opened the bedroom door.

“Yep.” I said facing the guy who had been introduced as Brian to me earlier.

“Alright well we got the grill and food loaded up we’re just waiting on you.” He said smiling a little; I grabbed my bag with some sun block and a towel in it.

“Well, I’m all set let’s go.” I said nearly bouncing in my excitement.

We walked out to the two cars we were taking; one was a black Escalade and the other was a BMW which mainly held people instead of things we were taking. I climbed into the passenger seat of the Escalade. Matt was seated in the drivers seat the closed the trunk and patted the back of the car so he knew he could go. In the car with us was Johnny and Lacey.

“So, we should be there in about ten minutes.” Matt said as he fiddled with the radio station knob and I kept my eyes nervously on the road. I seriously hated it when people would drive and I was in the car. I liked to drive if I could but the car was so nice I didn’t want to ask. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes trying to imagine myself not in the car with someone else whom was driving.

“You alright over there, Kandy?” I heard Matt’s deep voice rumble from beside me.

“Mhm…motion sickness..”I said lightly and he nodded.

“Well, we’re almost there.”He said to me with a faint smile. I could hear it in his voice, I felt the car come to a stop and a hand touch my which by the way was clutching my seatbelt.

“We’re here…”Matt said making me open my eyes.

“Oh thank god…”I said getting out of the car not noticing his lingering stare as I hopped out of the seat and onto the hot pavement. Thank god for flip flops. I grabbed my bag and some other stuff out of the trunk of the car and waited for everyone to go pick a spot because I didn’t know if they had a usual or what.

“Kandy! Over here.”Lacey said and pulled me to a spot that was by a big rock.

“Wow…”I said laughing a little as I shoved the umbrella into the sand and set my stuff on the ground. I looked out at the water and I felt an arm go around my shoulders.

“So what do ya think?”Jimmy asked me and I smiled widely.

“I love it…”I said smiling as the wind blew a little.

“Good.”He said and picked me up.

“NO!”I laughed as he carried me into the water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe c: